Chapter 24

Raegan's POV

She we get back to the hotel that night after shopping we head to our rooms. Matthew shares a room with Jack J but he went home with Mindy. So it was just me and Matthew in a room by ourselves. I'm taking my hair down when Matthew wraps his arms around me. He kisses my shoulder and moves to my neck. I turn around and he moves his hands to my thighs. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He lays me down on the bed and he lays over me. I start kissing him and I can feel his boner getting bigger. He moves his hand up my shirt and grabs my boob. He pulls the shirt off and unclasp my bra. All of our clothes are on the floor and he grabs the condom. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." I shake my head ok and he kisses me. He starts kissing my neck when he starts thrusting in and out. He gets faster and I moan his name. "Matty!" "Louder!" "Matthew!" "Louder, louder!" I get louder and moan. We reach our climaxes and he rolls over. We get underneath the covers and he plays with my hands. He kisses my forehead and says, "You were my first." "Mine too." He kisses me and asks, "Wanna find out what the guys are doing?" "Sure." We get dressed and Matthew kept trying to undress me. "Matthew stop. We've gotta go meet the boys." "We don't have to. We could just stay here." He says winking at me. I kiss him, "No now lets go." We leave and the guys are playing truth or dare. "Theres the two moaners." I blush and Matt is just smirking his head off. We sit down and start playing. "Truth or dareeeee, Danielle?" Gilinsky says. "Dare!" "Ohh a feisty one. Ok I dare you to twerk on Taylor." Danielle's eyes widen and she looks at Shawn. "Its fine babe. Go ahead." She walks over to Taylor and starts to twerk. When she finishes she walks back to Shawn. She mouths 'I'm sorry' to him and tries to hug him. He pushes her off and leaves the room. Danielle is shocked and Jack is saying, "I'm so sorry Danielle. I didn't think he would get mad. Its all my fault." "No its not. I should have protested and disagreed with the dare. Instead I just did it. I'm gonna go check on him." We nod and she leaves.

Danielle's POV

I walk into the room and Shawn is on the bed watching Tv. "Shawn baby can we talk?" "What is there to talk bout?" He asks sharply. "Um, that I'm sorry. I should've protested instead of just doing it. I looked at you worried and you said it was fine. Well after that I still should've protested. Well I didn't and did the stupid dare. I shouldn't have done that and I'm really sorry Shawn I truly am." By this time I fell to the floor crying. It just came out and I couldn't stop it. Shawn runs up to me lifting me to his lap. "Baby I'm sorry too. I overreacted and I shouldn't have. I knew it was dare I just wish you would've protested more. And I guess I thought you didn't care as much as I thought you did. I'm so sorry please for give me." I continue sobbing and he rubs my head and back saying, "Shhhhhh baby its ok. Its ok." He starts to hum 'Thinking out loud' I drift to sleep slowly and he carries me to the bed and kisses my head. "Goodnight Beautiful."

Shawn's POV

We have Magcon today. Chris and Crawford aren't in magcon but they still come to watch. Bart told us that a special event was gonna happen. "Guys someone in the group has a surprise for us all. Three people in the group know. There's gonna be a big blowout of stuff that's gonna happen. Nothing that magcon has experienced before." He winks at us and leaves the room saying that we have 2 minutes. We all look at each other confused. None of us know whats gonna happen. We all walk out on the stage. All of the guys girlfriends stand and watch with Chris and Crawford. Raegan, Mahogany, and Danielle walk up because their apart of Magcon. We do our usually routine and get ready to leave and then Danielle cuts in. "Hold up! Hold up! We ain't through yet!" What the hell? We all look at each other confused. She turns around to the girls and they run off stage. They come back up in a completely different outfit. Danielle has on a crop top and yoga pants, she looks hot. Raegan's wearing the same thing but with shorts. Mahogany the same as Danielle but her hairs in a ponytail. Danielle has a head mic on, "We have one more surprise. Come on out guys. You ready Bart?" We look at Bart and he nods. The guys girlfriends come out in similar outfits. We're all confused and so are the fans. "We're gonna do something that's never been done before at Magcon." Oh so they were the ones behind the surprise. Music starts playing and the girls take their places.
Play Talking body by Tove Lo while reading

In bed, stay in bed,
The feeling of your skin locked in my head
Smoke smoke me broke
I don't care, I'm down for what you want
Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here
'Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, summer loving and fights
How it is for us, and it's all because

Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on
Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on

Love can be love,
Anything you want I'll give it up
Lips, lips are kiss,
Bite me while I taste your fingertips
Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here
'Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, summer loving and fights
How it is for us, and it's all because

Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on
Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on

Oh oh

Bodies
Oh baby make 'em bodies, we just use them for fun
Bodies
Let's use 'em up 'till every little piece is gone
Let's go! On and on and on
Let's go! On and on (let's go)

Oh now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on
Ooh now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on

We're talking body
Put it on me
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on

Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one, so put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life, on and on and on

Danielle starts singing and then they all start dancing. Perfect sync. They all made the whole performance look hot. But I was focused on Danielle. She looked really hot. "Join in guys." We ran up to our girls and followed the girls moves. We all turned out to be in sync. It turned out great and we looked really hot. Everybody applauded and Danielle spoke first, "Thank y'all guys so much. I'm gonna be making a cover of this song later on in the week. Its gonna be on youtube and I will make a music video of it also. Hope you liked it." And with that we leave. We did the meet and greet earlier so we didn't have to do that. "Y'all looked hot!" Matthew says running into the room and kissing Raegan. I kiss Danielle and she says, "That song was directed towards you ya know?" "Oh it was." "Yea." And we kiss, more of making out than just a kiss. "Awe!" They all yell. We stop kissing and Taylor asks, "When do you have to make a cover for the song Danielle?" "Tomorrow I make my music video. I already made the cover I just have to post it." "Oh can we come tomorrow?" I ask. "Of course. I was gonna ask if you wanted to come anyway." Perfect. I kiss her and carry her bridal style to our room.