Chapter 16

---restraunt is above. That's where he took her---

Shawn's POV

We get there and I move my hands and her eyes widen. I decided to take her to this fancy restruant. I already made reservations here so it was easy to get in. She tears up but I stop her and say, "You don't wanna ruin your make up now do you." More of a statement than a question. "No but I'm really surprised. Why did you do this?" I grab her waist and bring her closer to me. "I wanted to make up for the years I was gone." She put her hands on my neck and pulls in for a kiss. We kiss for what seems like years and then we break it and I say, "Lets go?" "Yeah." We walk into the restraunt and get our seats. We're seating across from each other when I ask, "Hows Magcon so far?" "Great actually. We haven't been mobbed yet so that's good." We both start laughing and the waitress walks up and asks what we want to drink. We both say sweet tea. I remember it was her favourite from when we talked. The waitress starts flirting with me and Danielle gets mad. "Excuse me. When you get through flirting with my BOYFRIEND I would like to order. Please don't make me cause a scene." I'm trying not laugh and the waitress glares at Danielle. "Can I speak to your manager? I wanna get a different waitress and ask him why did he hire someone like you whose gonna flirt with guys knowing that their girlfriend or wife is right beside him." She turns and walks away. I die out laughing and so does Danielle. "This is why I love you." "I know. Now kiss me lover boy." I lean in and kiss her. That's when the manager walks up with the waitress who was flirting with me. "Awe! Young love! Now I heard you needed to speak with me?" "Yes I would like a different waitress. This one thinks that she can flirt with my boyfriend and get away with it. So please get another waitress that won't flirt with my boyfriend please." He was in shocked and told the waitress to go to the back and that her shift is over for the night. "I'm so sorry! Young love shouldn't be destroyed because of whorish acts like that!" We all start laughing. "As for an apology the meal is on us." As Danielle was about to disagree he stopped her saying, "We insist." With that we smiled and said thank you. He smiled and said, "I bless you to have long years together. Marriage maybe." And with that he smiled and walked off. Danielle was blushing and I kissed her cheek saying, "We just got blessed marriage, eh?" She smiled, "I guess so." The night went off without a hitch and we got a different waitress and she didn't flirt. She was married. The meal was payed for and we left. The night wasn't over yet. I still had one more surprise.

Author's A/N

Wow Danielle won't let anyone touch her man. Like back off hoes jk lol hope y'all like my book it gets more interesting I promise. Cred goes to latinbaddie and cashewlovess Thanks to y'all for letting me put y'all in my book. Ily girls.
If you want to be in the book kik me
Kik: katelynn328
And tell me who you want to be with or you could give ideas for the book! Thanks so much for reading! Cliff-hanger again lol