Chapter 8

Dylan's POV

So after breakfast we go back up to the room. Its 6:25 and I'm about to have to go but I don't want to. When we get in her room shes picking out her clothes. I tell her to wear a black crop top that says 'Love is a Lie' in red letters and also a red mini skirt with black converse. She asks why and I say, "Because it'll look good on you." I walk over and put my hands on her hips. She moves her hand slowly up my arms to my neck where she wraps them around. We just stand there looking at each other for about 2 minutes and then she speaks. "Why did you kiss me yesterday?" I look at her confused then say, "Because I think your hot and also because your personality." She says, "My personality turned you on?" I say, "How did you know that I was turned on?" Making my smile into a smirk. She moves to my ear and my hands move down a little but not a lot and she says, "Because I gave you a boner." I laugh and so does she and the next thing I knew I was kissing her. It was a passionate kiss too. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I lean her against the wall and the kiss gets deeper. She parts her mouth allowing me to enter. She barely evens tries and I smile and so does she. She bites my bottom lip and licks my top one, I moan. My hands move to her butt and I grab she jumps a little but then moans. She has her hands in my hair and pulls a little. It fells so good but I don't want to stop I break the kiss and move to her neck. I know where her soft spot is so I go straight for it. I don't want to leave a hickey because then it will be there during school. So I suck a little but then I bit a blow. She shivers at the blow but moans and moves her hands down my chest and up my arms. I moan and she smirks. I move up to her ear and bite and whisper, "I love you Danielle Sonato." She smiles and says, "I love you much more Dylan Dauzat."  I move down her jawline making, kissing softly. I move back to her mouth and give her a soft kiss. Her lips taste like sweet tea that my grandma makes. I kiss her forehead and she kisses my nose. I let her down and hug her. I only just met her and I'm already in love. I've never felt this way before and I don't know how to explain it. She takes a shower and gets dressed. She walks into the room with the outfit I picked out but she put a snapback on too. Its the Miami heat basketball team hat. Honestly she looks fucking hot and I'm thinking of just taking it off her but I can't not until she is ready.

Danielle's POV

I walk out and Dylan is speechless. I added a Miami heats basketball snapback to the outfit and honestly I look hot. I don't wear make up often but today. I put mascara, eye liner, a little blush, and lip gloss. My lips are red but not to red. I put lip gloss over them to had a little sparkle. He still hasn't said anything but he comes up to me and puts his hand on my hips and kisses my forehead. I kiss his nose like usual. I feel like that's our thing and he doesn't mind. He holds my hand and I grab my wallet and phone. He grabs his phone to and backpack mines already done stairs. We walk down and he says hes gonna drive me to school I say ok. So I say bye to my mom. My sister is in amazement of my outfit and she smiles and hugs me. Destiny is 20 and she still lives with us. She hasn't been able to get an apartment. My mom and dad keep offering to buy her one but she say no. She says, "I don't want to take your money. You have paid for me all my life and I'm tired of it. I'm going go earn the money myself and make it my responsibility." I smile at her when I leave and say, "Bye love you see you later." We drive to his house which isn't far and we get out. He pulls out his key and opens the door. His mom is still asleep he says and we go to his room. He takes a shower and comes out. All he has on is boxers. He has rock hard abs and a perfect V-line. He has a 6 pack and I sigh. He hears me and walks over and kisses me. I smile and watch him get dressed. He wears and Aeropostale shirt, kahki (excuse the spelling) shorts and black vans. He puts on a black snapback that has the monster energy drink logo on it. He looks hot. I walk up behing him and run my hands up his back and onto his shoulders he moans and turns around and grabs my waist. He kisses his nose and his neck. I give him a love bite. I suck and then bite and blows he shivers but moans. I smile and move to his lips. I kiss softly and kiss again. He wants more than just a quick kiss I can tell. When I go back again I move my hands to his chest and whisper touching his lips occasionally with mine, "Later ok?" He nods and tries to kiss me. I don't go in and he stops. I'm teasing him and I like it. He gets a little mad and I whisper lips still occasionally touching and say, "Later." And I walk off I go to his bed and sit down I grab the remote and turn the Tv on. He stills wants to kiss me and he keeps trying. But I keep teasing. I sure know how to keep a guy interested. He pulls me on to his lap and kisses the back of my neck and then leans his head on my shoulder. I smile and he smirks.

Authors A/N

Long chapter but its good. Thanks so much for 103 reads. Remember to follow me please. Thank y'all so much. Please comment and give feedback.
Love y'all and goodnight! Its 10:35 here and I'm tired. Love y'all.