Chapter 33

Danielle's POV

On our way home on the plane I start thinking. Shawn's leaving on his tours so I won't get to see him. I'll be lonely in our house. Oh yeah me and Shawn bought a house together. Since ya know we getting married and all. We bought us a two story house, three rooms on top and bottom, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, attic, basement, and a wrap around porch. Its on a two acre land. You may be thinking that's a lot for just two people but you forget that there is twelve people in Magcon, now including me and Raegan. And I can promise you that they'll be over almost everyday. Plus if me and Shawn plan on starting a family but I'm going to far with that thought. I jerk out of my thoughts when Matt taps my shoulder, "We still going to your house after this?" "Yes." I answer tiredly. "What's wrong?" Shawn asks worriedly. "Nothing. I'm just tired." Debating whether I should bring up the tour and everything but I decide not to. "Here," he shifts over, "lay your head on my shoulder and I'll wrap my hoodie around you. I wanna make sure my princess is comfortable." He says kissing my forehead. I smile bringing his face to mine and kissing his lips. He's careful not to do anything I don't want but I take that risk for him. I bite on his bottom lip running my fingers through his hairs and tugging. I hear a moan slip and I smirk. He pulls away with his finger still under my chin and whispers "You sure do like getting me in my moods don't you?" I'm steadily smirking, "Gotta do something right?" He just laughs. "I love you princess." "And I love you my king." I kiss his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder, our fingers intertwine and I slowly drift off to sleep.

I awake to a sudden jerk and Shawn chuckles, "Sleeping Beauty's finally awake." I hit his chest playfully but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him and kissed me. "Every mistake has its consequences." "Oh so my mistake deserved a good kiss?" I raise an eyebrow. "Mhm sure did. Could deserve more than a kiss, eh?" He says winking. "Calm down lover boy. We haven't even made it off the plane yet." I hear Aaron say. Everybody laughs but Shawn just pulls me by my hips and kisses me. After he let's go I turn to see Carter really upset. Then I realize that me and Shawn are the cause of it. We remind him of Natalia and the way they were. "Hey it'll be ok Carter. Everything will work out. Give her time. Its what she wanted right?" I encourage him while giving him a hug. "Yea I guess. I just miss her. I miss our old ways. I miss everything. Seeing you and Shawn happy and lovey dovey reminds me of how I wanted me and Natalia to be." "Awe I know. Me and Shawn will try to control our acts around you. I promise." "No please don't. Its fine. Y'all are in love. Show it. Don't stop because I get a little jealous. Its ok really." "Ok but if it gets too much tell me and I'll stop." "Mkay my dumpling." He says rubbing my head. "Stop you Asian freak." We both die out laughing. His smile finally comes back. I missed it.

We're all boarding off the plane and getting to our limo. Surprisingly it fits all of us. Me and Shawn sit in the back cuddled up. Everybody else fills in the sides and front. Its a long drive to me and Shawn's house but we'll live. Shawn's playing with my hair while I lay in his lap. "I'm glad I won't be lonely during my tour." I shoot up automatically with a confused look on my face. "Why the hell did you say that? I'm not going to be there. You aren't going to miss me?" I half scream half whisper and everybody turns staring at us. My face reddens with a hint of anger and Shawn notices it. He rubs his hand along my back and lifts my chin. "Baby girl I am going to miss you. But why will I miss you if you'll be right there beside me?" My facial expression changes quickly and I'm happy but really confused. "But I thought they said I couldn't come?" "I told them about the marriage and they agreed to letting you come. After I begged for like an hour." I couldn't help but laugh. "I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mended." "I love you Danielle Sonato." I kiss his nose and he kisses my lips. Everything perfect. Everything's right.

The car finally comes to a stop in our front yard. We are getting all of our stuff and Matt and Taylor are chasing each other because one has each others stuff. We all walk up onto the porch and Shawn goes to open the door but somebody clears their throat. It sounds soft like a girl and we all turn our heads to the right from where it came from. We see a small dainty figure in the shadows and she moves closer. "Hi." She says. We all gasp and drop our stuff. She's back.