Chapter 11

Cody's POV

I woke up the next day and Danielle was snuggled into my chest. I smiled I got up carefully trying not to wake her. But my attempts fail and she wakes up. She smiles and rolls over. I get up and grab my jacket. Today is prom and I want to ask her but I'm scared she'll say no. So I just ask.
I ask, "Danielle can I ask you something?"
Danielle, "Yeah, sure."
"I wanna know-um- if you want to come to prom with me?"
Danielle, "Yes Cody." Shes just smiling and I am too.

-Prom Night-
Me and Danielle have had a great night. Colby and Kayli won Prom king and Queen. We met up with Skyla and Nathan and we all danced our hearts out. We had so much fun and I swear Danielle looked so beautiful.
-After Prom-
I take Danielle to my house. We change our clothes into comfier ones and lay on the bed. Shes laying on my chest and our hands are intertwined. We were watching The Fault In Our Stars and when they got to the part where they have sex basically we were making out. She stopped the kiss and went to the bathroom. When she came back she moved her dress to my closet to hang it up. After she did I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

Danielle's POV

His muscular arms wrapped around me and he started kissing my neck. He turned me around and placed his hands on my waist. I moved my hands around his neck. He kissed my forehead and moved down to my neck. I let out moaned and moved his lips to mine. We kissed and a surge of energy went through my body. I wanted more. I bit his bottom lip and tug a little. He moans and I smirk. He moves his hands to my thighs and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me against the wall. Our kiss gets more passionate and we move to the bed. He lays me down and takes my shirt off. I take his shirt and his pants. Eventually all of our clothes are off. He grabs a condom and puts it on. He tells me, "If it hurts tell me and I'll stop." I nod and kiss him. He places his length inside of me and thrusts. He goes slow at first but gets faster after I tell him to. "Cody!" I say. "Baby say it louder." "Cody!" I scream louder. "Louder babe! I want China to know that I'm yours." "Cody!" We reach our climaxes and he stops and rolls over. We catch our breathe and he pulls me under the covers with him. He runs his fingers up and down my thigh. He whispers in my ear, "Am I your first?" "Yes." I say running my hand up and down his chest. "Good because you're mine too." My eyes widen and he laughs. "What? Did you not think I was a virgin?" "No! You're football quarterback and chick magnet! How could you not be a virgin?" "Because I was saving it for someone special." "Who?" "I'm staring at her." And he kisses me. It felt so right. He moves down to my neck, and keeps moving down he goes to my chest and then to my arms, my stomach, down my thighs and he stops. He pulls up slowly dragging his hands behind him. Making me moan. I pulled him to my face faster and I kiss him. Hes surprised but he kisses back. I pull his hair earning a moan. I want more not just kissing. I want him forever nothing but this together with him right here right now. Nothing but him. Dylan couldn't give me this only Cody can.

Cody's POV

We fell asleep intertwined together. I woke up the next day and kissed her forehead. She woke up and kissed my lips. I love her so much and I have for a long time. And seeing her with Dylan upset me more. And when I found out that they broke up I was happy but also sad for her. After I saw what she did to her self because of him it enraged me. And what happened last night made me feel better and that I know I have to protect her now. Nothing will stop my love.