Chapter 5

Danielle's POV

Dylan seems to be really happy that we're having pizza because he looks like a dog drooling. I look at his lips and remember the soft kiss he gave me before I got off of him. I hope he thinks I'm not some whore.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So after dinner we go back up stairs. It 7:56 right now and I ask him if he needs to get home. All he says is, "I was hoping u would let me stay the night." My mom had already told him that he could if he wanted to but I just didn't think he would. I'm kinda happy that he's staying. I said, "Yea of course. Do u need to call your mom?" "No I done told her I may stay if it gets to late," he says. "Oh ok. Already had this planned out, huh?" I said, more like a statement than a question. He laughs shining that bright smile. Gosh I love his smile. Its so bright and white and beautiful. He's voice is sexy as hell. He notices me staring at him and grabs when and pulls me up to him. I'm right in front of him, facing him. He is holding my hand playing with it. I'm just hoping he doesn't see the scars. I was lucky before but now my wrists are facing straight up. Thank god I have my bracelets on. But then he starts to play with them. He sees my reaction and asks placing his finger under my chin pulling it up, "Whats wrong Danielle?" I turn my head trying not to cry but the tears just start falling. He pulls me into his chest and is rubbing my back making small circles. My mom comes running up the stairs. The one thing about my room is that you can here everything when my door is opened and I guess I forgot to close it. She runs in asking whats wrong. Dylan says, "I don't know. I was playing with her bracelets and then she started crying." My mom gasps and then she coughs trying not to cry. "Dylan she cuts. She gets bullied at school sometimes. And people on her social media accounts bully her too. They call her a slut, whore, bitch, and much more. Its been going on for a few months now. She doesn't like to talk about it but I noticed them when she was eating about a week ago. And asked about it and she told me some things but not all things." By this time I'm sobbing even more. Dylan sounds like he's about to cry. My mother continues, "Dylan maybe you can get her to talk about it. She doesn't even tell Skyla and Skyla has asked about the multiple times already. Just talk to her. And take good care of her please." With that my mom leaves. Dylan pulls me on to his lap. He's crying already and asks, "Can I see them?" I ask why and he says, "I want to know how many times I should've been here." He's sobbing now I look at him in disbelief and say, "I've only just met you. How could you want to know how many times you should've been here?" "Please?" He says and with that I take off my bands and wipe the tears from his eyes. He looks at my wrists.

Dylan's POV

I just couldn't stop crying I asked if I can see them and she looked at me in disbelief. I told her I wanted to know how many times I should've been here. Shes in so much shock and so am I. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I never cared this much for anyone before. She takes off her bracelets and wipes the tears from my eyes. I take her hand and look. I count 17 and I kiss every single one of them. She smiles but also winces. After I do that I pull her face to mine and kiss her. She kisses back but then pulls away and says, "Dylan can I ask you something?" I say, "Yes of course. Anything." She smiles and says, "Do you think I'm a.....whore because I kissed you before I even knew anything about you?" I'm in shock that she asked that and say, "Danielle! No definitely not! Why would you think that?" "I don't know? Its just I haven't done that before and to tell you the truth your my first kiss," she says. I'm surprised, "Are you kidding me? Danielle, if I knew that I would have saved that moment for someone more special. Your first kiss should be with someone you love." "No I'm glad you did! And who said I'm not falling in love with you?" I smile and I put my finger under her chin and pull her face to mine. She smiles and moves her hand up my stomach to my shoulder. I moan before I even kiss her. She leans in faster and kisses me. This kiss is more passionate. While we're kissing her mom yells upstairs, "Goodnight kids. Its 8:30 and I'm going to bed. So is your sister. Close your door and use protection if that kiss gets anymore passionate! Love you baby girl. Have a good night." I laugh and break the kiss. Danielle gets up and yells, "Ok mom! Love you too! Sweet dreams!" And with that she closes the door. She comes back over and gets under the covers so do I. I pull her close to me, her body forms to my body. Its like we were made for each other. I caress the small of her back and she moves her hands up my chest to my neck, it makes me moan everytime I don't know why.