Chapter 3

Dylan's POV

I ask her what page we're on and she says, "Page 354." I hold out my hand and say, "We haven't formally met. I'm Dylan Dauzat." She smiles and shakes my hand, "And I'm Danielle Sonato." "That's such a pretty name." I say. Dammit you dorky ass self! She smiles and my face heats up so bad I feel like I'm on fire. She laughs and says, "Thanks. Yours is pretty too." I laugh but I can still feel myself blushing. Mrs. Minnevar sees us talking and calls us out, "Dylan, Danielle stop talking. Danielle there is no need in getting our new student in trouble on the first day. No matter how cute he is." Danielle blushes so hard she looks down at her book and tries hiding her face. I just laugh. And then she starts to laugh. Gosh her laugh is so cute.

Danielle's POV

Of course Mrs. Minnevar decides to embarrass me. But then he starts laughing and I can't help it. All through the class, Dylan keeps looking at me. I smile every time. I feel like I'm in Middle school again. When the bell rings everybody packs up and leaves. Dylan waits for me outside. I say bye to Skyla and she tells me, "I'll talk to you later. Looks like your gonna be busy this afternoon." And nods toward Dylan. I smile and he smiles back. Skyla walks off with Nathan following close behind saying wait up. And she yells back, "Text me later ok?" I say back, "Ok if ur not tied up with Nathan!" She turns around and flips me off. So does Nathan but we're all laughing. As I meet Dylan we walk towards the school parking lot. I don't know why I am my car is at home. I walk to school because I'm not far from it. But I'm just following Dylan. He walks up to this Black Chevrolet Avalanche. My eyes widen and he notices this and laughs.

Dylan's POV

As we're walking up to my truck her eyes widen. I laugh she just smiles and asks, "Is this yours?" I smirk and try to play it cool saying yeah. She laughs and says,

"Cool. Well my car ain't nothing compared to this."

I ask, "Where is your car?"

"At my house. I walk to school. My house isn't far and as a matter of fact I have to be getting home. I'll talk to you later."

"No I'll drive you home. Its the least I can do since I got u in trouble."

She blushes, "Nah I'm fine. Its not"

I cut her off saying, "Get in the truck. Your too pretty to be walking home."

She blushes and climbs in.

Danielle's POV

On the way home I ask him where he lives. He says, "Not far from the school. Its actually on this road." I was surprised and say, "Wow. I wouldn't be surprised if you lived beside me."

He smiles and says, "I'm sure you would be happy if I did."

All I do is blush and we drive in silence for the rest of the ride.

When we get to my house, his eyes widen. I ask why and he points to a house right across from mine and says that's his. I'm so surprised I don't know what to say except, "Are you kidding me?" He just laughs.

Dylan's POV

Shes surprised to find out I live right beside her, but me I'm kind of happy. Now I get to see her whenever I want. All that she says is are u kidding me? I just laugh. Shes smiling now and can't stop staring at both houses. Finally after awhile she says, "Well I guess I have to get going. Bye." And opens the door. I get out too and walk her up to the door step. She tells me I didn't have to do that but I say its good manners. She smiles and opens the door and says, "If u want to come in, you can. I mean its not that I want you to or" she goes on rambling I cut her off saying, "I would love to come in." She smiles and I tell her to lead the way.

Danielle's POV

I ask him if he want to come in and I'm just rambling on but he cuts me off saying, "I would love to come in." His voice is so sexy, that I'm almost completely drooling. 'Dammit Danielle stop you've only just met him.' I tell myself but I just can't help that.

He asks, "Where should we go to hangout?"

"We can go to my room, if u want?"

"That will be fine," he says but he looks excited for some reason. I call my moms name and she answers,

I say, "We're going to my room." She pokes her head around the corner saying, "Who? Skyla?"

I say, "No mom. Dylan Dauzat. Hes new at the school and he drove me home." My moms face light up, I thought she was gonna become the sun. "Awe that's nice. Ok y'all kids have fun," and winks at me. I blush and Dylan just laughs. I slap him on the arm and run to my room. He follows close behind. When we get in there, he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and yanks me to the bed. I'm laughing my head off and he is too. He ends up on top of me, holding me down. I try to squirm out of his grasps but I can't hes to strong. I'm holding on to his forearm and hes holding my waist. I finally decide to stop.

Dylan's POV

I knock her on to the bed holding her down and she can't stop laughing. Neither can I but I'm still able to hold her down. Shes trying to get out of my grasps but I'm too strong. She finally stops and she holds my forearms. Now we're just staring at each other. She breaks the silence and says, "I haven't had that much fun in a long time." Laughing I say, "Good because that was the funnest thing I've done in awhile." She smiles and is running circles on my forearm and it feels so good that I smile. She asks, "Why are you smiling?" I laugh and say, "Nothing just you doing that on my forearms feels good." She laughs and moves to sit up on her backboard. I smirk and pull her back down. Now shes right over me and my hands moved up towards her rib cage. She smiles and starts making the circles again. Except this time I moan a little and she laughs. I pull her to where I'm laying against the backboard and shes sitting on top of me.

Authors A/N

This chapter is a little long but its really good. Follow me.