Chapter 17

Attention!!
Sexual content!

Shawns POV

We walk hand in hand down the side walk. My plan is going well because I see Aaron walking towards us. He winks and grabs Danielle. He covers her eyes and holds her. "Aaron what are you doing?" I here as I walk past.

Danielle's POV

Aaron is still holding on to me. He puts me down and uncovers my eyes. I don't see Shawn anywheres. "Where's Shawn!?!" He shrugs, "I don't know go check the trees over there." He points to a group of trees with lights hanging on the branches. All the guys are their and Aaron runs up too. "What is going on guys?" Their all smiling Raegan walks up to me with a rose. And note that said:
Dear my Bae,
If you listen closely you'll here the stars. If you look closely you'll see your star.
Love,
Shawn
Then I here my favorite song, 'Counting stars by Cold Play' I try to find where its coming from and then all the guys point towards the beach. I start walking and the music gets louder. Its Shawn singing it. I see him and stop dead in my tracks. We just stare at each other. Hes still playing and I'm crying right now. The song ends and he comes up to me. "I'm sorry I sent you on this long ass journey but it turned out to be pretty romantic, eh?" Ugh him saying eh sounds so sexy. I look around. There's candles everywhere and a red flannel patterned blanket on the sand. He wraps his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his chest. "I only did this to show how much I love you." "Well your doing a pretty good job," I say. He leans and we start kissing. It gets passionate and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to the blanket and lays me down without breaking the kiss. He stops and we turn over. I'm cuddling up to him while we're watching the stars. We kiss once again. Bart breaks us up. "Ok lover boy. Carry her to the car and lets get going. You can finish in the hotel room." We both blush and he carries me to the car. I'm snuggled up to him when I pretend I'm asleep. "Dude, I really think she liked it," I hear Hayes say. "Yea I think she did too," Jack J said. "Trust me. She loved it," Raegan said kissing Matthew. "Guys can I tell y'all something?" I tensed up after that. I wanna know what he's gonna ask. "Do you think I should take a chance tonight? I mean I know shes not a virgin, I'm not either. Mine was from being stupid and getting drunk but hers was from someone she loved. I just don't know what she'll think of me or about our relationship." I was relieved and relaxed my body. He really wanted to have sex with me? Oh my of course with him I love him and I wouldn't want to with anyone else. "Dude she loves you! More than that jackass that took it from her. So yeah you should make a move but be cautious of her reaction and ask her first," Taylor said. "Thanks Tay! It was just seeing her today just really turned me on today. And I'm really worried that she wouldn't want to." I can feel the bulge in his pants grow. To be honest it turned me on. "It'll be ok dude. Watching her stare at you today really made us feel like she wanted you. Plus she had the shimmer in her eyes," Jack G said. Everybody laughed so did I. I couldn't help it. I turned over to where I facing Shawn. "So you wanna do it tonight, eh?" I say copying him. He blushes so big everyones eyes widen. "I wasn't sleeping. I pretended I was to see what you were gonna say. And let me say this that was not what I was expecting." He blushes even more and I kiss him. The bulge grows even more. And I smile. We break the kiss and I say, "I love you Shawn Mendes!" "I love you too Danielle Sonato!"

Shawns POV

Well Danielle heard everything. And I'm kinda glad it saved me less work. When we got back to the hotel I carried her in to where her legs were wrapped around my waist. She laid her head in the crook of my neck. She kissed it and then turned towards the guys behind us. I can hear Raegan whisper, "Use protection and I love you! Have fun!" Danielle blushes and puts her head back in the crook of my neck.

Danielle's POV

We get into our room and immediately he pushes me against the wall. We start making out and he moves to my neck. I let out a moan whn Cameron walks in. He immediately starts saying I'm sorry and throws 3 condoms at us. Like the fuck boy? We gonna need that many like uh no. We start laughing and carries me to the bed. Hes over me now but still kissing my neck. I start to unbutton his shirt and he takes off mine. He kisses my stomach causing me to jerk my body forward. He takes this moment to unclasp my bra. He goes back to my lips and starts kissing. I could tell he kept looking down. Because I could feel his eyelashes blowing wind on my eyelids. I smiled in the kiss and started undoing his pants. He removed mine and my underwear easily. I took of his pants and boxers separate. He grabs a condom that Cameron threw at us. "You didn't have any of your own?" I ask. "Yea but they were in the dresser drawer." "Oh." "I come prepared for you trust me." We start laughing and he puts the condom on his length and places at my entrance. "Are you sure babe?" "Yes!" He thrusts in and out getting faster every time. I moan so loud. "Shawn!" "Louder!" "Shawn!" "Louder baby!" "Shawn!" "Even louder! The whole world needs to know who I belong to!" "Shawn!" I scream even louder. We reach our climaxes. And he rolls onto his back. We catch our breath and turn to look at each other. He runs his hand up and down my body. He places his hand at the small of my back pulling me closer to him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too babe." He leans in and we kiss. Gosh I love the taste of his lips. They taste like sweet tea! My favourite! He moves to my neck and leaves love bites. We finish up and he kisses my forehead, "Goodnight my baby." "Night to you my prince." I kiss his nose and cuddle up to him. Are legs intertwined and he wrapped his arm around my waist in a protective way. I smile that night falling asleep with the love of my life.

Author's A/N

A lot of sexual content but oh my gosh their perfect for each other that's how I made them. Thanks y'all guys love you! Remember if you want to be in this book or have ideas tell me!
Kik me at katelynn328
Or on here if you don't have kik. Thanks so much.