Chapter 4

Danielle's POV

He pulls me on to his lap and he leans on to my backboard. I sit there and run circles on his arms. He moans again and I'm smiling. He laughs and moves his hand to my thigh and runs circles on them. I moan this time except its a little louder than his. He smiles and says, "You know I only just met you and I feel like I've known you for years." I smile and say, "Well I do have that appeal on people." He smirks and starts tickling me. I can't stop laughing. "Sto-stop I-I can't bre-breathe!" I exclaim and he stops. Now I'm catching my breath.

Dylan's POV

When I stop tickling her, shes holding on to my shoulders and shes inches from my mouth. I can feel her breath on my lips and its warm. I really want to take this moment but I'm scared she'll think I'm some sex craving jock. But I forget that and lean in she notices me doing that and she smiles. I lean in more and we finally kiss. Her lips are so soft and taste like sweet tea. Are lips are moving in sync and our tongues are fighting for dominance. She bites my bottom lip and I moan. She smiles through the kiss and we go back to kissing. She moans in my mouth and I do the same. We both smile but then we hear someone coming up the stairs and kiss her one more time, a soft one. She gets off me and goes grab the remote and we act like we were watching Tv. We decide to watch Spongebob and her mom walks into the room.

Danielle's POV

My mom walks into the room and we're watching Spongebob. It was the first thing I saw and I didn't care because all I can think about was kissing Dylan. My mom comes in and asks, "Do u want to stay for dinner Dylan?" I look at him and he nods saying, "If that's alright with Danielle?" I smile and say, "I don't really care." He smiles and says, "Then I'll stay." My mom smiles and walks out of the room. Me and him start laughing and then he pulls me closer to him. I'm laying on his chest now and hes playing with my hands. I smile so big and then I ask, "Do u need to call your parents?" He says, "Yea but I'll just text my mom." He pulls out his phone and texts his mom.

--the text--
Dylan-Hey I'm going to be at a friends for tonight.
His mom-Ok sweetie glad your making friends.
Dylan-Yea me too mom
His mom-Whats his name
Dylan-Her name is Danielle
His mom-Oh so its a girl ;)
Dylan-Yes mom love you bye
His mom-Bye sweetie I love you too
--end of text--

Dylan's POV

After I text my mom we go down to eat and we are having pizza. My favourite. Danielle's mom asks me if that's fine and I say of course it is.