Chapter 6

Danielle's POV

He moans everytime I run my hand up his stomach or his chest. But its kinda cute. His moan is as sexy as his voice. My body forms to his and my face his inches from his. I lean in and kiss him. Its a passionate kiss and I moan. He bites the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I allow it of course and our tongues fight over dominance. His tongue wins and he smiles. I laugh and he breaks the kiss and moves to my neck. He makes small kisses on my neck. Then he starts making love bites. He sucks for a little bit and then bites, he makes small kisses over them. It feels so good. After awhile he stops and goes back to my lips.

Dylan's POV

When I go back to her lips I give her a soft kiss and then I kiss her forehead. She smiles and says, "Mhmmmhmmm." I smirk. She smiles and turns over. I pull her close to me and she formed to me. I wrapped my arms around her and she held my hands. I kiss the back of her head and she kisses my hands. I tell her goodnight and she says the same. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

Authors A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to update another chapter tomorrow. I'm tired its 9:55 ok here. Hope u like my book. Remember follow me here and on Instagram: kitkat_320

Kik: katelynn328

Snapchat: kitkat3276