Chapter 27

Danielle's POV

I got a call from Natalia, and I was super relieved.
---the call---
Natalia, "Hey Danielle could you put me on speaker?"
"Yea sure. Guys get in here. Natalia wants to talk. There here Tally."
"Hey guys. I don't have much time before I mentally break down. But I love you all. Y'all have been great friends but I just have to get away for awhile. I just had reality hit me and I need to be with my family and get help. I still have my modeling job and everything and I'm making a lot of money. I love y'all. The girls this is for you. Y'all have helped me a lot. We've been through thick and thin and I'm so happy that you all came into my lives. I'm so grateful to all of you. To the guys. I'm happy I met you. I think that was the second best thing in my life to happen to me. You guys are great and your all handsome guys that will find your girl. Some already have and I want the details if y'all find a girl. That way I can approve of her. Now to Carter. This is where I'm gonna cry. Carter like I said you and the guys are the second best thing that happened to me but you know what the first is? Its you Carter. You're the first best thing that has happened to me. I love you so much and I just need time to get my mind straight. I forgive you and I understand. I know the girl that tried to come on to you. That's the same girl that made out with Cody when him and Danielle were dating on her birthday. In other words that's the girl that Danielle beat the shit out of. Ok I know shes a slut. Shes been banged more times than the first tube of flappy bird! (I'm sorry I love this joke and I couldn't resist lol) ok I know who she is and I know what shes like. And yes Danielle I beat the hell out of her too. Once I left I went to her house and beat her. She knew why I did it and she barely tried. Carter I believe you and I forgive you. I love you I just need time to be able to trust you again and I will eventually. You just have to promise me something. That you'll wait for me but if you find someone that is way better than me then you'll go for her. Please promise me that?" "Natalia nobody can be better than you. You're the best thing that has happened to me and I'll wait for you I promise. I'll wait 20 years if that's how long it takes. And if you find a guy that is way better than me and that can treat you a hell lot better thanme go for it. Go and get him. I'll understand because I know the mistake I made. I love you so fucking much Natalia Shelby! More than anybody ever can! I love you!" Carter ran off crying and Natalia started crying also. "I've gotta go. I can't handle this right now I know I couldn't do this. I'll talk to y'all later. Tell Carter that I love him and I'll wait because nobody can match the way he treated me. Nobody is as good as him. I love you all I'm sorry but I have to go." That's when she hung up. I started crying and I couldn't stop. Nothing could stop this. My best friend is gone and I'll never know anything about her. She lost the love of her life because of a drunk mistake. That always happens in these relationships. I just love her so much. Shes the bestest friend I've ever had. We find Carter and we comfort him. Shawn is comforting me and Gilinsky is comforting Carter. The other girls are crying but their comforted by Matt and Jacob. We're a family but without Natalia we all feel empty. Shes the one that made us happy. Shes our ray of sunshine through the rain. She made Carter so happy and he made her happy. I hope they work it out. Some way, some how.