Chapter 22

Natalia's POV

After he asked me out we cuddled and watched Netflix. We wondered what Shawn and Danielle was doing so we ran in their. "What are y'all doing!!" More of a statement than a question. We both screamed it and they moaned and groaned kicking us off the bed. "Well damn!" I say and crawl back on the bed. Me and Carter start tickling them. I'm tickling Danielle and Carter is tickling Shawn. We finally stop and decide to go find the guys and gals. We find them at starbucks and Carter whispers to me, "You wanna tell them now?" "Yea its the perfect moment." He kisses me and we walk with our drinks to sit down. Me and Carter stand up, "We have news to tell you Carter says." "Ok sit and tell us." Crawford says. "As you know Carter was googly eyes over me when we first met. Well we were playing 21 questions and we really got to know each other. Even after the game was over we still asked questions. Well I felt like I've known Carter for years and he said the same thing. So guess what?" "We're dating!" Carter yells. They all scream with excitement and the girls hug me the boys congratulate Carter. "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" They all chant. Me and Carter stared at each other and he pulled my face to his. We kissed and it was a passionate one. When we stopped everybody stared singing 'Life of the party' by Shawn. We all grouped hug and walked back to the hotel. Me and carter were holding hands and so was Danielle and Shawn, Matthew and Raegan, and Mahogany and Jacob. It was so perfect. Meeting Danielle again, meeting Carter and the guys, and now this. I'm so happy.