Chapter 18

Danielle's POV

I wake up to Shawn pecking my forehead over and over again with kisses saying, "Babe, wake up! The guys are ready downstairs!" "Ughhhhh!" I groan and roll onto the floor. "Owww!" "Baby are you ok?" "Yea yea I'm fine." He picks me up bridal style. I here the door. Omg I don't have clothes on yet! I check my body and I do. I don't remember changing last night? "I put clothes on you after you fell  asleep," Shawn tells me this and I'm so relieved. All the guys run in screaming, "What happened? We heard a thud." "I'm fine I just rolled of the bed and fell to the floor." I tell them this and they relax their shoulders. "Good thing you had clothes on before we walked in here." "Who said that was a good thing," Tay says this and Shawn almost drops me. Shawn's glaring at him and Taylor's laughing his ass off. Everybody is confused. "I was joking! I wanted to see if you were protective of her. That way we wouldn't have to hurt you if you break her heart or hurt her in any way." "Trust me I won't hurt my baby." And with that he kisses me. Still holding me bridal style. All the guys are taking pictures and videos. We stop kissing and our foreheads rest on each other. We're smiling at each other when we're tackled into a group hug. I here Bart tell us we have a guest. We walk out Shawn and I hand in hand. So was Matt and Rae. The guys copied us and held each others hand. "I'm so in love with Jack!" "I'm in love with you too Jack!" "Ehhhhh! Yayyyyyy!" We're all laughing our butts off when we reach Bart. "Good morning Guys! You know who finally made it?" "Spongebob bringing me Starbucks?" I say lifting my shoulders a little. "What?" I hear everybody say. "I don't know I had a weird dream with spongebob. He told me that he was gonna bring me Starbucks." "The fuck? Bitch I'm here!" That's when I hear Mahogany. "Oh my gosh! Mahogany!" I run up to her and jump in to her arms she hugs back crying. "I haven't seen you in forever!" I wipe the tears away and hers. "Y'all already knew each other?" Someone asks. "Yeah I knew Danielle since I was a baby. Her mom would babysit me all the time when my parents couldn't." Mahogany jumps on my back and I scream, "God you heavy!" "Shut up and carry me to my room!" "Who are you staying with?" "Jacob and Carter." "Ohhhhhh." And I wink at Jacob. He blushes. Mahogany slaps my arm and glares at me. It gets silent. I'm still caring mahogany and the guys are behind us talking about us. Mahogany makes conversation, "So. Who are you dating?" "Shawn." "Oooooooo." The guys here us and their trying to listen, so is Shawn. Hes so cute when hes nosey. "He's a really great guy. I really love him." "He'll take care of you I promise. Have y'all gotten into any fights yet?" "No not yet but I know that somethings gonna make make me jealous or piss me off and I'll get mad at Shawn. I've been in a relationship before and I know how it goes." "It'll be alright babe. He won't hurt you. But the boys do drink occasionally and they do stupid shit sometimes and it gets them in trouble. So I can't prevent him from hurting you but you can prevent it." She whispers in my ear, "Are they listening?" "Yeah." We both start laughing and then we make it to Jacobs and Carters room. I set her down and we run to the beds. "Gosh I'm tired of carrying your ass!" "I'll get Jacob next time then!" "You do that please!" "Bitch!" And she threw a pillow at me head. "Owww!" I threw one back. "Jacob get her!" "No that's Shawn's job," Jacob says. And Shawn comes over to me and puts me on his lap. "I love you," I say to him. "I love you so much more baby." And we kiss. Not a sloppy one or a cliché, a perfect romantic. The kind like I'll never see you again kisses. "PDA!" Everybody yells and throws pillows at us. We stop kissing and turn and glare at the guys. Raegan and mahogany run. "Oh no you don't!" I race after them and jump them. "Ow bitch!" Raegan is laughing her butt off. So is mahogany, I glare one more time and then roll beside them and start laughing.