Chapter 2

Dylan's POV

As I walk in to the class room I notice this one girl smiling at me. She has the prettiest smile and is really pretty. I smile back and she notices and blushes. I blush to I don't know why I just do. She looks cute when she blushes. Damn I haven't even been 30 minutes here and I'm already crushing. Everybody is staring at us now and giggling. I just laugh and she does to even her laugh is cute. 'Ugh snap out of it Dylan' I tell myself but I can't stop smiling.

The teacher tells them my name and I smile and look around. The teacher tells me that her name is Mrs. Minnevar. She points to an empty seat by the girl I was staring at when I walked in and tells me that's where I'll be sitting. I smile because that seat is perfect. Mrs. Minnevar says that the kids are going to tell me their names one by one before I go seat down. She starts pointing at each kid one by one and they tell me there names one by one. She gets to the girl I was staring at and she stands up and says, "Danielle Sonato" That's such a pretty name and its pretty just like her.

Danielle's POV

After Mrs. Minnevar introduces herself she tells us that we are going to do the same one by one. So as shes pointing at us like we're 12 years old we tell Dylan our names. As she comes to me, I stand up an say, "Danielle Sonato" My voice sounds so weak but he just sits there and stares at me, smiling. If he smiles at me anymore I may have to just hide. But I don't care because he is hot and has the brightest damn smile. At this point Skyla is smirking and biting her lip so hard she may just eat it. Mrs. Minnevar says that hes gonna sit by me and I'm smiling like a goof ball. Hailey whispers, "Look who has a crush!" I elbow her in the boob and she screams ouch so loud even Mrs. Minnevar turns around wanting to know what happened. I just laugh.

As he takes a seat he pulls out his books and smiles and asks what page we're on. I tell him, "Page 354." He says thanks and holds out his hand saying, "We haven't formally met. I'm Dylan Dauzat." I smile and shake his hand, "And I'm Danielle Sonato." "That's such a pretty name." He says and I blush a little and he turns red and turns away. I just laugh and say, "Thanks. Your name is pretty too." He just laughs.

Authors A/N

This chapter is kinda long but its still good. Dylan is smiling a lot in this chapter but that's what he always does. It gets a whole lot better later on in the book. Follow me plz.