Chapter 21

Carter's POV

I carry Natalia to our room and we lay down. Jacob and Mahogany went walking with the guys. So its just me, natalia, Shawn and Danielle in our rooms. We lay in the bed and we're playing with each others fingers and playing 21 questions. "Do you even know what Magcon is?" I ask her. "Yes I do." "Whose your favourite Magcon member then?" "You and Danielle, mahogany, and Jack J." "Awe!" I say and we blush. We continue the 21 questions and I get to know her really quickly. Even after the game is over we ask questions. I get to know her crazy, cool, funny, and idgaf personality. (That is actually how her personality is! latinbaddie comment if you agree)
We really hit it off and I'm glad. I really like her and I feel like I've known her for years. So I make a move. Just gonna kiss her nothing else unless she wants to but that's up to her. I look at her and lift up her chin. She smiles and we lean in. I felt sparks on our lips. I stop kissing her and lean my head on hers. "I think I'm truly falling in love with you." I say to her. She kisses my noise, "I think I am too." "I know this is soon but I really like you and your personality. I feel like I've know you for years. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Carter! I feel the exact same way!" I hug her and we kiss longer than the first. We pull away and I rest my hands on her waist and my head against her forehead. "Still early in the relationship but I love you!" She tells me. I'm relieved, "I love you so much more!"

Author's A/N

This chapters kinda short but still a good one! Ily Talia and thanks for being in my book! Ik Carter is your Bae! Shawns mine!