2

3pm, end of school

"Oh your gonna be fine, he's not that bad" max said while shaking my shoulders. I sighed and laid my head on max's shoulder, " yeah yeah I know". Max had to go to her dance class thing tonight so it was just gonna be me and marcus, plus we need to work on it at home because it was such a big project. There couldn't have been a better time to start a school assignment. Max and i went our separate ways but  I knew this was gonna be very awkward now that max was gone. I hopped in marcus's car and played me music through my headphones to avoid any conversations, the method didn't last long though. " you don't have to ignore me" he said pulling my earbuds out with one hand. "Hey, whats wrong?". His hand grabbed my hand and held it gently. " I don't know" I said sounding annoyed. The rest of the small car ride was quite but he still kept my hand in his. I don't really know whats wrong maybe it was the incident from this morning? It was an accident though, right?

We got inside his house and went to his room straight away. His room was nice and had an esthetic feel to it. I started laying the project papers on his bed while he grabbed something from under his bed. "You want one?" He said holding up a monster. "Sure" I said, still focusing on the papers. I was so hyper focused on planning out the project that I hadn't noticed he was staring at me. " I really don't know where to start, this is alot" I said turning my glance over to him with a slight smile.  "You know...." he said while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear, "your cute when your focused". My face turned expressionless and I swallowed hard. He leaned in but I moved my face out of the way. I took his hand off my face and put it on his lap."no marcus" I said softly. He nodded his head and left to go to the bathroom. Why the fuck didn't I kiss him? I know I want to so why didn't I just do it? He's probably embarrassed as fuck right now.  Marcus came back from the bathroom and leaned against the doorway " you should probably leave, we can work on it tomorrow". I stood up without grabbing the papers and walked over to him. He looked at me with a confused face "what?". His hands were both gripping on to the top of the doorway, leaning forward. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him hard. He kept the kiss going, breathing hard in between every one. I parted out lips and asked him in a low tone " you still want me to leave?". He smiled and replied with "no". Our lips crashed together again, moving in synce. He leaned forward more and more into the kiss to where he was basically on top of me.