14

I walked home because my parents were gone to Paris.

Alone

No marcus

In the rain

I though about killing my self but I still had small hope ide be with him again.

Every little thing we've done is gone now, its useless

Why didn't I stay there? Why didn't I wait?

There's not much I could've done i know but it's still seems like my fault.

I wanted to cry but my there's was no water left in me to make tears.

What am I gonna tell my parents.

I walked for 30 minutes when I finally reached my house. When I opened the door It was quite, too quiet.

The way everything was so foggy and hazed knew I was about to pass out.

6am 

My eyes were crusty and dry, same as my throat. It reminded me of two nights ago with marcus.

Right marcus was gone, well not gone gone he just doesn't want to see me.

Maybe I'll just drop out of school, you know. Work at like some job that will pay me next to nothing. And then when I finally think ill let go of him.... gone

Im gonna really miss that stupid fucking smile of his.

I sat up off the floor and put my hair up, and looked through my fridge. Of course we ran out of red bull.

I slid down my closed fridge door slowly. "FUCK" I shouted. I rested my head in my knees and let it all out.

I didn't want this feeling forever but I don't know when it will leave.

The crying tired me out and I eventually fell back to sleep.

10:30pm

When I woke up I had to grab the counter to get my self up because I wasn't eating anything. When I got up I decided I needed to get out of the house.

The air was cold and damp

It smelt of rain and mold

The beat of my shoes against the wet grass calmed me down

But nothing made it better. I could have won a billion dollars and it wouldn't change the way I feel right now.

The only thing that would change that is marcus

Speaking of Marcus, is he gonna stop sneaking out know? Nevermind that's a stupid question, of course he won't.