24

"I'll give you two choices y/n"

I felt my hands all the way to his jaw before aiming for a kiss. Marcus covered my mouth with a swift movement.

" I can leave if you want me to, but we have something. We have something no one else can have, do you know what that is?"

Marcus uncovered my mouth and placed his hand behind me.

I slid my hands down to the back of his neck, my lips still gapped waiting for us to kiss.

I've never wanted him this badly.

I shook my head and said no.

"Each other" Marcus said pushing his hips into mine.

" so. Your choices are; I leave this bathroom and were done... Forever. Or I stay and we figure things out"

His eyes pierced into mine

I felt his hot breath filter Around around my face.

My chest heaved up and down, slowly

I moved my gaze from his eyes down his entire body before looking back at him, giving the same stare back.

Marcus grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and pushed our faces closer together.

He planted a soft kiss on my lips.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my nose

"I'll leave then"

" no Marcus, stay. I want you to stay."

I felt as Marcus's hand wrapped around my back.

I closed my eyes and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Marcus slid his tongue into my mouth and grazed the top of my teeth.

Marcus and I pulled away from the kiss.

" what do we do know?" I asked him with a smile formed on my face.

" We could...."

Marcus paused and looked around the room. He stopped at the window above the toilet.

" We could ditch our dates... And go home?" 

I nodded my head eagerly.

Marcus led me to the window and opened it.

I lifted myself to the window with my arms and slid out face first, Marcus followed.

We ran until our legs were about to give out, we found ourselves at a gas station. Marcus pulled his phone out and called us a cab so we could get home.

When we got inside the cab Marcus told the driver to drive to his house.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and slid the rest of my body the opposite way.

He took my head and laid it gently across his lap, and placed his hand on my hip.

Seconds before I felt myself fall asleep, I thought about all the wacky shit that had happened.

Life was good with Marcus

And I don't care what happens, whether his parents hate us or we go to different colleges...

I'll always be with him, I know it