16

Authors note: i know with the last few chapters of this book there has been some very dark scenes related to mental health. Your mental health is important, do not forget that. If your struggling with any signs of mental illness or disorder please seek help, your voice matters. Find someone you can talk to that you want to talk too, don't feel forced to have to tell someone if you don't want too. Your life is too short to care what other people have to say about you, because if you keep listening to them you will spend most of your life trying to forget it. Do what makes you happy even if that's the smallest thing, like going on your phone. Even if it seems your mental health doesn't matter to anyone, It matters to me.

Wednesday 1pm, marcuses pov

Life without y/n was really shit, everything reminded me of her.

"Marcus ide like you to stay after class" my hum teacher told me. I nodded and waited tell then.

Once everyone left the classroom she sat me down and started talking. "What happened with you and y/n?"she asked.

"When I was in the hospital I asked to see her and my parents and max said that she broke up with me and that she didn't want to see me" I studdered. "Marcus... what if she didn't want to break up with you, and max just said that so you would stop dating?". I looked down at my feet.

No, max wouldn't do that-

she would.

"You have to talk to her? Tell her you love her. Chance is you were both told that the other person was breaking up with you."

I nodded my head and ran towards the lockers. As I ran i yelled back at her and thanked her.

"Y/n, y/n come here." I said to her. She looked back at me with a confused face, she had definitely been crying.

I grabbed her face and asked her; " do you love me?". Y/n smiled at me. A tear rolled down her cheek, I wiped it with my thumb."yeah, so much" she said through sniffles. I connected our lips.

My eyes closed as I savored every last bit of the kiss. I swirled my tounge under and over her tounge before ending the kiss.

The bell rang through the hallway. "I'll come by tonight" I said before kissing her on the four head.

Back to your pov

I cant believe what happened just happened. He obviously regrets breaking up with me, but still why did he do it in the first place?

Me and marcus will talk things through and when we do we'll figure out what we're gonna do.