7

Your eyes shot open, you looked around to see you were tied to the bed. You went to scream but the nurse came in, she smiled as she sat at the end of your bed.

" I'm sorry about this but your getting taking that test, you have no say in this," the woman said as she stood up and walked away.

"Let me go you psycho," you yelled as you wiggled in place.

" She is ready, taker her to the examining room for testing," The woman said as she left the room

" Ok nurse I will," The male nurse said as he began to walk to you. " You ready," The nurse asked you with a small smile.

" Let me go, I want to go home," You screamed at the nurse.

He sighed and began to pull the bed out of the room, you began to scream like a mad animal. The guy kept pulling as he ignored your screams, he just did his job.

" Let me out of this hellhole," You yelled

" Muzzle her," a staff member yelled as they left a patient's room.

You glared at the staff who glared back, before heading to a different room.

" Let me out of this," You screamed as you struggled against the straps.

" Calm down," the male said as he pulled you into a room.

You began to scream getting the attention of the doctor who stood in the room, he was preparing the examination. The doctor laughed as he sent the nurse away.

" Having second thoughts on the examination," he said trying to cheer your mood.

" I never wanted the dame examination, the fucking nurse is forcing me," you hissed out.

The doctor looked at you shocked, he looked at his computer. He sighed as he called the nurse that sighed the paper, he began to talk.

" Did she consent to the examination?" The male said as he looked at the computer.

His eyes widen and before he began to shout.

" You can't do that, she said no so you have to listen to her," you flinched as he yelled into the phone. " How old are you," He asked you

" 27," you said.

The male slammed the phone down and walked to you, he untied you and walked you out of the room. 

"Do you have any relative who can pick you up," he said as he walked you to the office.

" I have a friend I can call," you said as you turned the corner with the doctor.

He nodded and pushed you into the office and pointed to the phone, you nodded and called the only person you could think of.

' ring, ring, ring,' someone picked up.

" Hello,?" a familiar voice spoke through the phone.

" Come pick me up, I don't want to be at this hospital anymore," you said calmly.

" Alright, I'll be there soon, just stay where you are," you nodded as you waited for the person.

" If your friend coming," the male asked as he looked at you.

You nodded as you hung up the phone, the doctor-led you to your room. You sighed once you got to the white room you were staying at, the bed back where it was. You sat down on the bed and waited for him to show up.

" Looks like your leaving so soon," The same female nurse said as her teeth grinded together.

" Seems like, it also seems your going to lose your job," you said with a smirk.

She huffed and left the room, you smiled as you looked at the door. The doctor came back and smiled.

" Your friend is here," he said as he led the male into your room.

You nodded as you looked at the male, the doctor left leaving you two alone.

" We should head out," Habit said as he began to walk away.

You followed him, you were already sick of this place.