21

The sun began to rise, painting the sky with pink, red, and yellow. Habit paid no mind to it, he was only focused on you and only you. His eyes watching every moment of you, he smiled as he put his hand on your cheek. He loved the feeling of your soft skin, he always wondered why you moisturized. You had beautiful skin, why try and make it different. He moved his hand away and watched you shifted again, he wondered what you were dreaming about. He sighed, looking out the window he saw the sky. You opened your eyes and looked at him, he looked at you and smiled.

" Which one are you," you asked.

" Take a guess sweet cheeks," he said with a smile.

" oh, it's you," you said in a sleepy voice.

" Rude," he said with a smile

You smiled and got up and crawled out of bed.

" Can you grab me some clothes, I'm gonna have a shower," you said before walking out of the room and towards the bathroom.

Habit smiled as he got up and walked to the dresser and pulled out a few pieces of clothing, he walked to the bathroom and open the door. He threw the clothes on the counter and closed the door, he walked away and headed to the kitchen. He was going to eat something, he needed his vessel healthy and strong. No need for a weak one, they were useless and only used for entertainment purposes. As he got into the kitchen he saw Vinnie cooking, he sat down and waited. Vinnie turned around and slightly jumped, he looked at habit wondering if it was habit or Evan.

" Habit?" He asked.

" Yes, * he responded.

Vinnie signed as he put the dishes in the cupboard.

" did you make me something?" habit said teasingly.

" I can make you one," Minnie said with no emotions in his voice.

Habit smiled as he sat up straight, he was ready to tease him but his stomach was begging for food.

" that would be nice," he said as he looked back at the table.

He smiled to himself as he saw the new book, he must have gotten the last book done. He wondered if he should get more books, he shook his head. There was no reason to get a new book for him, as his game for him and Evan would come to a July soon. Vinnie put a plate down, habit smiled as he began to eat. Vinnie walked out of the room with his book, habit doesn't bother looking where he was going he had food to eat.

" I see your eating," habit turned around to see you.

He smiled as he went back to eating, he was amused at what you were wearing. You were currently in Christmas clothes, he had nothing else that would fit you that was clean.

" food in the cupboard," habit said as you looked at the cupboard.

" I know, it's always there," you said as you went and grabbed your food.

" I won't be here for a while, I have to meet someone. It is really important, also I haven't decided yet but you might get to go back to the world you once knew." He said as you looked at him with food in your mouth.

You didn't understand what he was saying, though you knew it wasn't good, you didn't push on it as you didn't want to get involved. You knew he liked to keep to himself with this kind of stuff, plus the less you knew the less you got hurt.

" Alright," you said as he smiled at you.

He stood up and left the room, his plate empty, you sighed as he left his plate on the table. You sometimes wonder if he was raised in a barn, you sighed as you finished your food and picked yours and his plate up. Loading them in the sink, you realize you fell for his trick.