1

The sun began to rise, you were fast asleep while Evan slept next to you. The curtains were closed as Evan had closed them before going to bed, he wanted to sleep in for once as he never gets to that as Habit always fucks it up.

'Chirp, chirp, chirp' the birds sang as they flew around the house.

It was really nice to hear such a calmly sound, though it rarely happens as they were scared of habit and would stay away as they could sense his omens. He was gone right now, and in his replacement was Evan.

'Thump' a bird flew into the window waking Evan, he sat up fast as he looked around only to see he was in his room. he sighed and flopped back down, he looked at the ceiling. what did today have for him, he wondered if Habit was going to show up if he was going to find a dead body or something worse. he had forgotten about yesterday, forgotten about (Y/n) and her kids. He had thought it was a nice dream, as Habit was not so kind to anything living; He hates anything that has a heartbeat. He sighed and looked to his right to see a figure next to him sleeping, he froze as he tried to remember anything. Was this a test of habits, was this a friend of Habits, or a dead body that Habit bought to fuck with his mind. He slowly got up and leaned over you, his eyes shaking in fear. He was scared, it had been a while since he was actually scared. His eyes met your face, the fear suddenly disappeared. It was you, the one from his 'dream'. he smiled as he began to remember you, it wasn't a dream. he sighed as he got up and walked out of the room, he headed downstairs and to the kitchen where the sound of someone doing the dishes quietly was heard. he walked through the archway to see Vinnie doing the dishes, he smiled glad that no one was hurt.

" Hey Vinnie," Evan said softly.

Vinnie turned around to see Evan sitting down at the table, he smiled before going back to the dishes.

" So how are you doing Evan," Vinnie said with a big smile.

" Good why," he asked as he looked at Vinnie.

" Oh just wondering, Y'know since you and (Y/n) slept in the same bed," he said as his smile grew.

Evan froze, he slept in the same bed as (Y/n). His face suddenly turned red, he was so close to her while they slept. A small smile came to his face, he saw how cute she was when she slept. She looked so comfy yet so fragile.

"I- Well you see," he stopped as he was only stuttering. " Shut up," Evan said.

" Hey don't take to heart, I was just joking," Vinnie said with a smile.

Evan nodded and looked out the window, it looked so nice so warm. He really just wanted to lie in the sun and absorb the heat, though that thing was outside.

"Hey can you wake the kids up, I'm going to make something to eat," Vinnie said as he looked at Evan who was staring at the window.

" Yea," he said as he got up and walked to the stairs while Vinnie began to make pancakes.

Evan smiled as he remembered how you slept, how he wanted to snuggle next to you and never let go. Though he knew he would have crossed a boundary, though he could always daydream about snuggling next to you. He stopped at the kid's room, he slowly opened it and walked to the two eldest beds; which happens to be a bunk bed.

" wake up," he said as he gently shook them.

They awoke and looked at them with a stone-cold face, they were not morning people.

" breakfast is being made," he said with a smile

Their stone-cold face turned to excitement as they hurried out of bed and downstairs, to see who got the first batch. Evan smiled as he walked to the twins, they were asleep while they wore their duck onesie. He walked out of the room and headed downstairs to help Vinnie, though stopped as he heard shuffling from his room. He walked into the room to see you, while the blanket lied on the ground. He smiled as he grabbed the blanket and covered you back up, he smiled as your face soften. he backed up and walked to the kitchen