25

Habit smiled as he pulled his shirt off, you chuckled as he had trouble getting it off his head.

" don't laugh at me," he said as he finally got it off.

You smiled as you began to get undressed, he got the rest of the clothes off. He threw them at the wall, you smiled as you took the last of your clothes off. He chuckled as he pushed you against the wall, his eyes staring you down. You shivered as his purple eyes stared you down, they held lust and you knew what tonight meant.

" You sure you want to continue," he asked with a smile.

You nodded and he smiled, he quickly attacked your neck. Bitting, kissing, and sucking, he was going to find that spot that always made you weak. You let out a small moan, he smiled before attacking that spot. you tried to keep quiet but it was useless he could hear every moan you made, you gave in and let every sound flow out of your mouth. he smiled while he kept going. though he soon stopped, he pulled away and looked at his work. Your neck full of bite marks and bruises, he chuckled before pulling you away from the wall and throwing you to the bed. You bounced as you hit the bed, you looked up with a smile to see Habit sitting in front of you. He went in between your legs and positioned himself at your core, he trusted in causing you to grunt. He stopped and looked at you, you smiled slightly. He sighed and began to thrust into you, you covered your mouth trying to hide your moans. He smiled and grabbed your arms and held them down, moans slipped out. He smiled and pounded harder into you, you began to moan louder. He chuckled and leaned in towards your neck, he started to kiss your neck. you shivered at this feeling, it was a blissful feeling. your body begged for more yet you didn't dare speak a word of your craving, yet he knew what you wanted. He bit down drawing blood, he started to suck on the wound. The taste of the blood-filled his lust, yet he kept himself in control. He started to pound faster into you, your moans filled the room.

" Fuck," you moaned as your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

He smiled as he pulled away from your neck just to watch you have an orgasm.

" My poor little rabbit, can't you hand it," he said in a teasing manner.

You looked at him and smiled, his teasing didn't bother you. He smiled as he started to slow his thrusting, you shivered at the calming feeling.

" Habit, please," you moaned.

He hummed as he looked at you with a smile.

" Faster," you moaned out.

He hummed again, waiting for you to beg. You shook before speaking.

" Please go faster," you whined.

He nodded and sped up his speed, you let out a moan as he found the spot. He smiled and kept the same speed on your G spot, Habit smiled as he watched your face twist with pleasure. Again you had an orgasm, you shook as you came down from your high. Habit quickly pounded into you, his body shook as he was close. pulling out and ejaculating onto your thigh, he flopped next to you and smiled.

"Wanna go again," he asked with a smile.

You looked at him tiredly, he chuckled and pulled you close.

" You should get some sleep (Y/n)," he said as he kissed the top of your head.

You closed your eyes and drifted into a slumber, Habit smiled as he watched you sleep. You so peaceful when you slept, he sighed as he closed his eyes and fell asleep next to you.