18

The day had passed and sadly Evan was gone, in his place was Habit. He was more open to you since you and Evan we're a thing, you didn't like this it felt wrong. You sat out sides you waited for Vinnie to finish the food, you weren't going in the house with that asshole. You jumped when you felt someone touch your shoulder, you looked behind you and you let out a sigh.

" Hello rabbit," he said with a smile.

You rolled your eyes and looked away.

" What do you want," you said coldly.

He smiled and leaned over you, you shivered as you felt his breath on your ear.

" I want you," he whisper as he pulled you up and tossed you onto the chair.

You glared at him as he smiled at you as he held you to the chair.

" you should be nice, I could be a mean old rabbit and send your kids to observer. He would be happy to see his kids and raise them with his new gf," Habit whispered as his eyes glowed purple.

You wanted to scream at him, though you knew better to hold your tongue. You sighed and gave in, you looked away not want him to see your face. He chuckled as he leaned in and kissed your neck, your body filled with goosebumps. He moved around your neck hoping to find that sweet spot, he knew if he found it you would be putty in his hands. You twitched as he went over it, you tried to his it but he wasn't dumb. He started to bite and suck on that spot, you held in a moan as your dug your nails into the chair.

" just enjoy it, no point in being miserable rabbit," he said as he slid his hand down to your thigh.

You sighed, he was right and you hated it. You relaxed letting him get more leverage in your neck, he smiled as he bit down. You let out a moan, he pulled away and tugged on your pants. You went to say something but he spoke first

" Vinnie got the kids watching movies in his room," he said as he held your face.

You moved your head out of his grip, he rolled his eyes. He found you funny, yet annoying at the same time. He unbuckled your pants pulling them off, before pulling his down. This was going to be a quicky. He pulled his boxers off before sliding your panties off, he pulled your legs up and put his member at your entrance. He quickly thrusted into you, you grunted as you looked at the wall. He pulled out and thrusted back in, he repeated this as he held your legs. You scrunched up your face, it felt good but you didn't want to admit it. He went faster, he wanted to break you till you said his name. He didn't care of it took all day he would do it. He pushed on your legs moving them above your head, he went deeper hitting you g spot. You let out a small moan, he smiled as he went faster. You let out another moan as you arched your back, God you wanted this it felt to good. He smiled as he kept pounding into you, while you covered your mouth.

" look at my naughty rabbit," he whispered in your ear.

You looked at him as your eyes tried to roll to the back of your head, he smiled. He had you in his hand, now he had to play you in the right way. He pulled out and slammed himself back in you, you let out a moan as your body began to burn. You wanted to scream to beg him to fulfil your needs, yet you wouldn't let that happen your pride wouldn't let that happen. He smiled as he pounded harder, your heart pounded hard against your chest. Sweat drenched your body as your legs shook, you were close. You rolled your eyes as the not in your body released, you let out a moan as you had your orgasm. Habit smiled as he slowed down but kept thrusting, your head fell back as you breathed heavily. God you wanted to feel this all night, yet you just couldn't.

" Rabbit say my name," he said as he stopped moving.

You shook your head, he smiled and pulled out.

" than I'll just leave," he said as he fixed his pants.

You gave up.

" Habit," you stuttered out.

He smiled and looked at you.

" what was that," he said as wanting to hear you to say it again.

" Habit," you said in a whinny voice.

He undid his pants and pulled you legs up, thrusting into you. You let out a moan as he pounded into you hard, he smiled as he watched you shake in pleasure under him. This made him feel powerful, more than usual. He went faster smiling as you let out a moan as you dug your nails in the chair, he enjoyed this. Watching you beg for him, this was almost as good as someone begging for their life. He felt good, he had fucked many people but you were different you made him feel more powerful than a god. He grunted as he was close, he went faster pounding you lile you were a five cent whore.

"Fuck," he moaned out as he dug his nails in you.

You began to bleed from him digging his nails into you, yet you didn't feel it you only felt your self on the high. Once again you had another orgasm, you fell limp as you passed out. Your body couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out and ejaculated onto your leg. He smiled as he got you dressed before dressing himself, he picked you up and carried you to his room. Placing you onto his bed and covered you with the blanket.

" Supers ready," Vinnie yelled from the kitchen.

Habit walked down and sat down.

" where's (Y/n)," vinnie asked.

" I wore them out," he said with a smile.

Vinnie nodded and handed him his plate.