16

You shifted in your sleep as you snuggled close to Evan, smiling small as you felt his heartbeat. You opened your eyes to see Evan asleep, he looked so relaxed and happy. You closed your eyes once again, falling back asleep. There was no point and awakening him up at five in the morning, he needs his sleep as he has to deal with that asshole.

'Beep, beep, beep, beep' the alarm clock went off.

You sat up and turned off the clock, you smiled as you looked at Evan. You got out of bed and grabbed your clothes, putting them on. You put a timer on your phone that would go off in five minutes, you turned and left the roof. You walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen, you smiled and waved at Vinnie who looked tired.

" Hey Vin, how did you sleep," you asked.

He looked at you offended before shaking his head.

" could have been better, so how were yours and Evan's night," he asked with a smile.

You looked away as you felt your cheeks go red, god he heard you two. You looked down with embarrassment, vinnie chuckled.

" hey it's alright, next time be quiet please," he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

You nodded as looked at the table, the room fell into silence. It was now awkward, Vinnie looked at his cup as he thought of a way to make it less awkward.

" so how was your sleep," he asked calmly.

" it was fine, woke up due to the storm and you know the rest," you said as you looked at your hands.

He nodded and looked at you, he was happy Evan was getting over his ex death. It was still hard on him, he could tell. Though (Y/n) has been helping him slowly, even if she didn't know it. You snapped your head back to see Evan walking into the room, he looked tired. He sat down next to you, putting his head down and letting out a sigh.

" so how was your sleep Evan," Vinnie asked.

" good I guess, though I'm tired and I don't know why," he said.

" it could be that you had sex with (Y/n)," vinnie said as he took a sip of his drink.

"I'm sorry what, repeat your self I don't think I heard you right," Evan said.

" You and (Y/n) fucked last night, kept me up all might," vinnie said as he looked at Evan.

Evan face turned red as he put his face in the table, he thought it was a dream. Just like the other dreams he had, but this one was real. He closed his eyes.

" I'm gonna take a nap," Evan said.

You looked at Vinnie with a smile, he chuckled before taking a sip of his drink.

" can you make breakfast I'm going to wake up my kids for class," you said as you stood up.

Vinnie nodded taking his last sip of his drink, before standing up and getting breakfast ready. You walked to the stairs before going up them and down the hall, slowing your pace as to not wake the twins up. They seemed to be more sensitive to noise and would wake them up, you stopped at their door and sighed. You slowly pushed it, as it let out a creak. You froze hoping it wouldn't wake the twins up, you sighed as the door stopped and the kids remanded a sleep. You smiled as you walked to them, stopping at the girls bed. You shook them gently, they stirred away and looked at you tiredly.

" Time for class," you said with a smile.

They nodded and sat up, getting off the bed and following you out of the bedroom. You walked to the stairs and slowly walked down, your kids slowly following you down the stairs. Walking to the kitchen, and sitting down at the table. Your kids sitting across from you, as Vinnie put their food down in front of them. They began to eat as you ate your toast. You wondered if you should teach them math or English first, they were bad at it and you were worried about their education. You finished your toast and stood up and walked to the living room and pulled out a few papers to wright on. You were going to do math, adding and subtracting. Your kids came into the room after a few minutes, they sat onto the ground and waited for you to teach them.

" Alright what's five plus five," you asked as you pointed to the paper.

They looked at you annoyed.

" ten," they both said.

" Six plus six," you asked pointing to the next question.

" twelve," they said as they rolled their eyes.

You looked at them annoyed, you didn't care if they knew the answer or not. That wasn't the point.

" alright, what's sixty-five times eleven," you asked looking at them waiting for an answer.

" I don't know," the eldest said as the other looked down.

You smiled as you looked at them.

" alright lets go back to simple math," you said with a smile.

They nodded as they looked at you, you went back to teaching them as the house did it own thing.