12

The floorboards in the hall began to creek, as someone walked on them. You listen as you tried to figure out who it was, though you couldn't hear their footsteps. You rolled onto your side and opened one eye, you looked at the door. You closed your eye, you had no interest as the door was closed. Vinnie was probably doing something for habit, it didn't concern you.

'Click,' you opened your eyes and looked at the door.

You sighed as you saw Vinnie walk through the door, he smiled as he held a tray.

" What's that," you asked as you pointed at the tray.

He smiled as he put the object down and looked at you.

" Habit wants me to bring your food up for a while, as he is mad as someone pissed him off. He doesn't want to lash out at you," he said before walking out of the room.

You sighed and looked at the tray, it was a bowl of oatmeal and toast. You started to eat the food, it would be a shame to waste food. You began to think, who made habit pissed. It wasn't hard, but no one with a sane mind would piss him off. You shook your head, not your business. You put the spoon in the now-empty bowl, you looked at the toast, and smiled. You remembered observer making you breakfast in bed, it wasn't good as it was usually burnt. But the thought mattered, it made you feel special. You grabbed the toast and began to eat it, trying not to get crumbs in the bed. You smiled as you looked at the empty tray, what were you supposed to do with this. You shrugged and got out of bed, you would bring this down. You opened the door and walked down the hall, leaving the door open. The floor creaked as you walked. You stopped at the stairs before slowly going down, you smiled as the stairs hardly made a noise. You walked to the kitchen as you reached the bottom step, walking past the empty living room. You walked into the kitchen and stopped in your tracks, you looked at habit who was looking at you.

" Why are you out of bed," he asked with a stern tone.

" I don't know what to do with the tray," you said as you looked at the tray.

Habit sighed as he looked away.

" Put it on the counter and go back to bed, I don't want him near you," he said as he glared at the wall.

You walked to the counter and put the tray down and walked out of the room, you knew it was a bad idea to ask about it. He looked ready to kill someone and not the usual kill, the revenge kind. You walked to the stairs and hurried up them, the wood creaking under you. You rushed to the bedroom, you stopped as you got to the closed bedroom door.

" I thought I left this open," you muttered under your breath.

You shrugged and opened the door, walking in and closing the door behind you. You looked to your right to see Observer, you opened your mouth to let out a yelp. Though he covered your mouth.

" Be quiet, we need to talk," he said as he let go of you.

" What?" you asked as you looked at him.

" I'm taking the kids, you won't see them again. It's too dangerous and we can take care of them,"

You want to yell at him, for him to change his mind. But it clicked in your mind, who is 'we',.

" Who is this we," you asked though you had a feeling you knew.

" A girl I met since we can't be together then the kids and I deserve a happy life," he said as he crossed his arms.

You smiled as you raised your hand, slapping him.

" Get out," you hissed.

" I'm not leaving without the kids," he said as he grabbed your arm, digging his nails in your arm.

A small smile grew on your face, you had a plan and you knew how it would turn out. You let out a scream as you kicked him, he let go of you. You opened the door and ran down the hall, as you let out shrieks as he followed you. Though he stopped as he heard running, he began to panic as he saw habit at the top of the stairs.

" Get out and never come back, I never want you near (Y/n) or her kids," he hissed as his eyes shined a bright purple.

Observer nodded as he walked past him, and walk out the front door. Habit looked at you and smiled slightly, though it vanished as he saw the blood dripping off your arm. You looked down and sighed.

" Let's get that wrapped up," he said as he led you to the washroom.