24

Evan sighed as he felt Habit come back, he knew he was going to take control at any moment. He felt himself slowly fade away, as habit locked him in his own body. And just like that, he was gone, in replacement was habit. He glanced around to see you asleep, he smiled before looking at the wall. A door appeared out of nowhere, he looked at you and pulled you onto him before standing up and carrying you out of the void. He carefully brought you to the bedroom and lied you onto the bed, he smiled as he kissed your lips before leaving. He walked to Vinnie with a smile, Halloween was in a few days. He thought that was the best way to end this shit show, though he was going to get her out of this first.
" I need you to mind me something Vinnie, it's deep in the woods but it's will help me find a certain tool," habit said with a smile.

Vinnie nodded as he looked in the kitchen.

" Alright, just buy some food. Your friend ate all of it, I'm mean there I none I can legally cook them," Vinnie said as he pointed to Noah.

" shit I forgot you were here," habit said before walking to him and pushing him back to where he was.

" Where did he go," Vinnie asked.

" you know hell," Vinnie nodded and looked at habit terrified. " well imagine that but ten times worse, I mean the operator is there (Y/n ex is there and his buddies." Habit said as he sat next to Vinnie.

" So where are the papers," Vinnie asked

" it's a three-day walk but you'll find it 60 miles to north-east to north-south," Habit said with a smile.

" Fine I'll go when you buy food so I have something to bring with me," Vinnie said before sighing.

" yeah I shouldn't have told him to go crazy with the food," habit muttered to himself.

" What," Vinnie asked.

" Nothing, just thinking," habit said as he left the room.

He walked out of the house and entered the street, he hurried to the store. Spending a few hours getting food, when he was done he got out of the sight of the camera and teleported into his home.

" I'm back vinnie," habit sang as he brought the food into the kitchen.

Vinnie sighed as he took everything out of the cart and put it away, habit smiled as he pushed it into the void. He walked to the computer and began to look at things, eventually he found something he liked. He got up and left, Vinnie sighed as he finished cooking supper. He walked to the kid's room and woke them up, he carried the twins out and brought them to the kitchen and set them in their highchair. He went back up and woke you up, you walked with him back to the kitchen and ate. Vinnie felt off, he knew his end was close, yet he didn't have the heart to tell you. You were one of his friends, he smiled as you talked to him. Time went by fast, it was twelve when habit came back.

" Vinnie your up, you should get some rest," Habit said with a smile.

He nodded, he needed rest for the mission he may not come back from. He got up and went to bed, habit smiled as he walked to his room to see you looking out the window. The wind blowing past you, you glanced at Habit sadness in your eyes.

" What's up little bunny," he said to you as he walked to you.

" Someone is going to die soon, I feel it," you said as you looked down.

He sighed, he couldn't tell her about it she would somehow get him to stop.

" (Y/n) how would you feel to live in the outside world again," he asked with a smile.

" Are you leaving me?" you asked hurt.

" no, I was just wondering," he said as he pulled you into a hug.

" yeah it would be nice to send my girls back to school, I don't like that thing that hid in the woods. I'm afraid it'll get my kids," you said as you looked up at Habit.

" he'll never get you as long as you stay with me," he said before kissing you.

He pulled away and looked out the window, it was a nice October.

" I do have a house you can live with, my friend was supposed to live there but he failed," he said hoping she didn't catch on to his lie.

" yeah, that be cool," you said with a smile.

He cupped your cheeks as he pulled your face close.

" wanna celebrate," he said with a wink.

" Yeah," you said with a smile.