9

You stared at the wall, it was the only thing you wanted to do. the only thing you were allowed to do for a while, Habit hasn't let you out of his or Vinnie's sight. He has everything safe-proof, a camera everywhere. His knife in his own dimensions so you can't use them, razors in his room hidden. Kitchen knives are locked in the drawer, which now needs a key to open. And for your behavior, Evan won't come back for a while. Till Habit thinks you learn your lesson, so you have to do nothing for now till life goes back to the way it was.

" How are your hips?" Habit asked as he cleaned his machete

" They're good just sore," you said as you kept your eyes on the wall.

He nodded as he looked at you, he knew you were lying. He sighed and walked to the door to put the machete away, he looked at you.

" Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone," he said.

" What are you gonna do, rape me," you said with a hiss.

He looked away and walked out of the door, you turned onto your other side. You winced before getting comfortable, sighed before closing your eyes taking a short nap. Habit walked back into the room, he smiled as he saw you asleep. He sat on the bed and watched you breathe, he sighed as he looked away.

" What made you cut yourself, did you want to hurt me," he said as he tried to figure out your emotions.

His eyes drifted to the door, he should ask Vinnie. Though he didn't need him to find out about her cutting, he walked out of the room and downstairs where Vinnie sat playing with the kids.

" Vinnie I need your Time," He said as Vinnie rolled his eyes.

Vinnie stood up and walked to the shorter male.

" Why do people hurt themself," Habit asked as he stared into the taller male eyes.

" Some people do it to release stress, some do it to feel something. Others do it because they think they deserve it, a few do it for attention. It's also a method of suicide," Vinnie said now curious on why Habit asked this. " Is someone you know cutting," he asked.

Habit walked away leaving Vinnie in the dark once again, Vinnie sighed and walked back to the kids. Habit walked up the stairs, he was thinking. Was this a cry for help, or was she trying to hurt him? He should ask someone who isn't Vinnie, as Vinnie was soft at times. He walked into the bedroom, his eyes looking at you. He smiled as he crawled next to you and snuggled close to you.

" Get off me now," you hissed.

Habit rolled his eyes and kept snuggling you, why would he care about what you said. You were lucky he showed you kindness, you should be grateful. You crawled away and got off the bed, you walked out of the room and headed to the living room. You weren't dealing with him, he doesn't listen. you walked down the stairs and headed to the living room, you smiled as you saw your two girls laughing.

" Hey (Y/n)," Vinnie said with a smiled as he looked at the two kids' play.

" Hey," you said with a tired voice.

" What's up with you, haven't seen you all day," he said as he looked at you.

" Didn't habit tell you?" you asked.

" He doesn't tell me anything, usually leaves me in the dark," he said.

" I started cutting," you said as you sat down.

He nodded and sighed.

" Is that night bothering you," he asked.

You nodded and watched your kids play, Vinnie sighed again.

" I'll be right back, I have to talk to Habit," he said.

You nodded as your kids laughed, as they hit each other with pillows.