11

You slowly opened your eyes as your brain was fully rested, you looked around and saw the room was dark. You sat up and slid off the bed, you fell as you got to your feet. You felt weak, mostly your legs. It felt like your legs were Jell-O, what did you do. Everything was fuzzy, you couldn't remember what happened this morning. You sighed as you stood back up, shaking as you felt your legs wobble, you hurried to the wall and began to lean on it as a way to stand. You looked at the door and slowly walked to it, you turned the hand and pulled the door opened. You walked through the door and leaned on the wall in the hall, your eyes scanning the area. nothing could be seen, it was too dark for that. Though you could hear people talking if you had to guess it was the kitchen, as it was the only place that had a table that was allowed to be used. You slowly walked to the stairs, your legs still shaking as you walked. You stepped as you got to the top of the stairs, you let out a sigh as you sat down and scooted your way down. Each step you went down the more you hoped no one came out to see you doing this, it would be hard to explain. You finally got to the bottom and you stood back up, you wobbled to the wall and began your small adventure. You walked into the living room, nothing just a dimed lighten room. You walked past the room into the room with light and squinted as the lights were too bright. You took a step away from the wall and fell to the ground with a thud.

" Nice of you to join us," Habits voice rang out.

You rubbed your eyes before opening them, everything was back to normal. you could see, you looked at him to see he had his normal shit-eating grin. You glanced over to see who he was talking to, you sat there as your chest felt heavier. It was observer, he had a worried look as he sat in his chair.

" Don't mind us," Habit said as he looked away.

You nodded and stood up, and walked out of the room. Trying not to fall as you did so, you walked back up to the room and flopped onto the bed. You covered yourself with the blanket, before curling into a ball. Why was he here, was he here to see the kids. you shook your head, it didn't matter. He was gone for three months, you had to get over him. It would put him in danger, you couldn't let your feeling get in the way. You sighed as you closed your eyes, you would ask habit why he was there. Though you just hoped it was a dream, though you doubt it.

" Get out," a voice yelled waking you up. You looked around to see the room was empty but the sun was out.

You got out of bed and walked out of the room, you rushed down the and down the stairs. You got to the living room to see habit standing there holding a knife, he looked at you and pointed it at you.

" Bedroom now," he said as he looked away. 

You nodded and ran out of the room and up the stairs, you hurried to the room and closed the door when you got in. What was happening, did someone piss him off again. You sighed as you got back into bed, covering yourself. You would just wait till he came and get you, no point in sleeping either.