17

You had finished teaching your kids, and was now at the kitchen table. Evan was in the other room talking to the girls, you had given them a fifth-teen break. You looked at Vinnie who was reading a book, he was going to teach your kids English as he had nothing better to do. Plus he had a few book the kids could read to help them, as a few were destroyed by Habit who thought it was funny to put the people he killed in a children's book.

" what are you going to do in your free time," vinnie asked.

" Don't know, maybe read or go outside," you said as you glanced at your hands.

He nodded as he flipped to the next page of his book. You stood up and walked to the living room, you smiled as you saw your girls playing with their toy while Evan watched Tv. He looked at you and smiled.

" can I talk to you in private," he said as he stood up.

You nodded as you waited for him to walk to you, following him when he walked pasted you. You wondered if you did something wrong, he opened the bathroom and and walked in. You walked in as he locked the door, letting out a yelp as he pushed you to the wall. He smiled at you as he pulled off his shirt, you smiled as you pulled off your. Taking your bra off before slipping you pants and underwear off, you liked up and smile. He pulled you into a kiss as his hands wondered your body, it sent chill down your body as it was in a loving way. His hand moved to your breast, he squeezed them causing you to moan. He smiled as he pulled away, going for your neck. Biting and sucking, as his hands moved to your hips. His fingers traced your stretch marks, he found them beautiful. They told a story and he was ready to hear them, you smiled as you looked away. The men in your life never treated those marks as normal, they treated it like a cures.

" Don't be shy, I love everything about you. Every stretch mark every scar and everything you hate about yourself, I find it most beautiful thing I seen on this earth," he said as he pulled you into a kiss.

You kissed back as his hands moved to your clit, you arched your back in surprise. He smiled as he began to rub it, you pulled away from the kiss as you took deep breaths. It felt good. You let out a quiet moan as he began to rub faster, your body was craving him.

" Fuck," you muttered out as your fingers digged into your thighs.

He smiled as he began to kiss your neck, you closed your eyes as you took in everything. You gasped as he bite down on your neck. Pulling away and pulled you into a kiss, you kissed back as you cupped his face. He slid his finger into you core, you jumped slightly before relaxing. He pulled away with a smile. He pumped his finger into you, you let out a moan as he added another finger. He smiled as he twisted his fingers inside of you, it sent you into a high. You moaned as he went faster, your walls closing on his fingers. You let out a long moan as had an orgasm, your body shook as you road on your high. Your body had forgotten this feel, even though you felt that last night. He pulled his fingers out of you, he smiled as he saw how wet his fingers were.

" enjoying the show," he said with a smile.

You smiled, you had no idea how to respond. He chuckled as he licked his finders, your face turn red. He smiled at your reaction.

"Cute," he said as he pinned you agents the wall. " Are you ready," he said as he bit his lip.

You nodded with a smile, he smiled as he pulled you away from the wall and onto the sink. He put his member onto your core before thrusting in, you grunted as you gripped the sink. He looked at you worried.

"I'm fine," you said with a smile.

He nodded as he began to move, he pulled out and thrusted back in. You covered your mouth as you let out a moan. He smiled as he kept thrusting, as he gripped your hips. He started to pound harder, while you moaned into your hand. Your body shook at the blissful feeling, your moans and screams were muffled by your shaking hand. He went faster, as he but his lips. He was trying to hold back his moans, yet both of your moans slightly echoed in the bathroom.

" Oh God," you moaned over and over while you covered your mouth.

Your legs gave out on you as your body shook when you had another orgasm. Evan body shook, he was close.

" Fuck," Evan muttered as he dug his nails into your skin.

Your body shook as your body was overloading with pleasure, it was like a drug. Evan pulled out and ejaculated, before backing up and sitting on the ground. You slumped onto the ground as you panted, you looked at him and smiled.

" you alright," he asked with a smile.

"Yeah," you said as you grabbed your clothes. " we should get dress someone might want to use the bathroom," he nodded and began to get dressed. You slipped on your last clothing, walking to the door. You waited for Evan to get dressed, he walked beside you with a smile.

" I'm ready," he said as looked at the door.

You opened it and walked out, he went his own way. You knew he had stuff to do, you walked to the living room and saw the kids were outside from the window. You smiled as you sat down and watched some TV, you had a feeling everything was gonna go down hill though you had no Idea why.