L$D

"Rocky stop, you're getting on my nerves" I lie as he continues to suck on my neck. Okay you know I'm lying, it feels great but I want to take it slow. That was another lie I want to ride Rocky into next week but I'm not sure.
"Don't fight it baby" Rocky whispers as he places soft calculated kiss all over my collar. I did roll my head back on his chest to give him more access to my neck but I still feel like I need to keep a safe distance for Rocky. After a long while of making out and dry humping we decide to take a shower.
"Rocky I want to have sex." I say with my eyes closed backing him. For a while it's silent and all you can head it the steady stream of water in the background. I slowly turn around to find Rocky with the biggest smile on his face. Just as I'm about to explain he cuts me out with a kiss.
"Soon" I promise as we continue to love on each other for as long as we can before we have to go to work.

________

"Who'd you say you were recording with today?" Rocky asked.

"T.I and Travi$ Scott"

"Travis what! Hell nah, you can't go" Rocky said as if he'd decided.

"Boy, you are not my daddy I'm going to record this song" I laughed as I put the finishing touches on my outfit.

"I will be soon" Rocky replied licking his lips. The thought of calling Rocky daddy made me shiver but maybe I shouldn't have told Rocky about the sex thing. He's always held back but damn, I didn't think he'd be this sexual. Am I really ready for this? Whatever, no turning back now. Not that I want to.

________

'Make rain today, it's a drought for you
Y'all ain't crusin' my altitude
I'm a boss bitch, I let you spread the rumors
Yea you talkin' shit but not an ounce true
Million dollar misfit, my money pilin'
All over the lettuce like Thousand Island
My dough runnin' like a broken faucet
I'ma mean mug you in the housin' project
In the drive through, makin' bank deposits
Crazy money, insane asylum
Boss chicks, gotta [?]
And I blow the rest, [?] shoppin
Amsterdam, Germany and Holland
Changin' yo [?], we see the dollars
It's Iggy, bitch, and this boss shit
Where the pounds at? No trainin' topic'

"So what do you think?"

"It's great babe the beat is fire too. So that nigga Travis hit on you?" He countered not the least bit interested in my verse.

"No Rocky he didn't. Even if he did I wouldn't have noticed because your the only man I have eyes for." I coo giving Rocky a kiss.

"Damn, I love you." Rocky said breaking the kiss to look me in the eyes.

"I love you too." I reply as I kiss him again.

- Rocky's Point of View -

The past few days or maybe weeks have been bliss. it's like Iggy and I are a couple again. The meals, showers and even laying out and chilling have been amazing. I wanna marry this girl one day. I can't, scratch that I won't screw this up. I can't believe she really wants to have sex. I've waited so long for this but I'm so nervous. I'm finally happy. I've got my album coming out, I got my mob with me and now my girl.

__________

It's been two weeks since I told Rocky I want to have sex. I know I said soon but I'm worried. What if it's nothing like I planed? What if it hurts? What if I'm bad at it?
"What are you thinking about?" Rocky asks from his side of the bed.

"Well..." I trailed off. I can't possibly tell him 'hey Rocky I'm thinking about us having sex'.

"Come on, what is it?"

"To be honest, I was thinking about the whole sex thing. I'm really nervous." I admit honestly.

"Baby, there's no need to be nervous. I can give you a sneak peek on what it'll be like. if you want." Rocky says ending it with a growing smirk.

"Define sneak peek"

"Lie down" Rocky commands. oh my gosh. is this really happening. of course it is, I have to calm down. I hesitantly comply and lie down like Rocky told me too as I do he gets up and locks the door and sets both of our phones on the dresser.

"Baby are you ready?" Rocky asks as he pulls of my joggers. I'm not really sure what he's about to do but I nod my head yes any way. he gets up suddenly pulling me by my ankles so my butt is on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging off.

"Are you sure you're ready baby?" He asks as he plants kisses up my legs towards my inner thighs. His trail of kisses slowly reach my panties.

"Do you know how long I've waited to do this baby" Rocky says kissing the seat of my panties before he swiftly pulls them off. I try to sit up only to end up being pushed back down.

"What's wrong baby? We can't stop now. You don't want it?" Rocky asked somewhat concerned. I lie back on my elbows as I watch him carefully continue. He holds eye contact as his mouth comes into contact. Every now and then he stops to pull me closer. How long has it been? If this feels like this, how will sex feel?

___________

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I just didn't know what to write. I don't really know how to end this but I might as well update anyway. Please give me some suggestions in the comments if you want me to keep writing. I know it took really long but I hope you enjoy it.