Me, Myself , My Money

I woke up to my early alarm. I headed to the shower mad that I had to wake up but also happy it was Friday I did my thing and decided to wear something simple yet cute.

And yeah I'm wearing Givenchy I work hard for my things. I feed Jake and got in my beat up jeep I loved the vintage look. Finally I was at school just one more day time the weekend I was just rummaging through my locker to find some things and when I closed it there he was that tall drink of handsome smiling down at me. Damn he look fine...

''Hey Iggy what's good'' he said beaming.

''Nothing 'bout to go to class what's up with you'' I say hoping he won't mention my performance at Trap Gold last night.

'Girl don't play like I didn't see you up on that stage last night, got to admit you were hard'' Rocky admitted.

''Well thanks rap is my passion but I saw you too were you performing at open night'' I asked

'' Yeah girl me and the Mob stay hard'' Rocky joked. AYE we can be a rap couple I thought with a smile.

'' Yeah we will be'' Rocky said licking his lips.

''What I said that out loud' I asked in a panic.

''Don't worry babe we have the same mind set'' Rocky said as he walked away as the bell rang. I couldn't help but watch him walk with such confidence i liked that. I walked into my music class and began working on Runway I still wasn't finished but i had thought of some lyrics last night. I'm excited to finish it and perform it because I also have a modeling gig on Saturday it's what I've been working towards all this time. School went by fast can't lie it's because i had been texting Rocky. He asked me if I wanted to hang out tonight but declined because i have work. He said it was fine and we set up a date on Saturday at noon it was perfect because my modeling gig was early in the morning and I could just drive to meet Rocky afterwards. I can't wait to go out with him. I got out of school early so I decided to go downtown to pay my monthly bills since its Friday my jobs must have sent me my paychecks via bank. After i was done paying my bills I decided to head home and chill till it was time to go to work. I kicked back on my couch and watched some TV. My TV was small but it was better than nothing. I quickly  brainstormed some lyrics and cooked. Sometimes I miss my mom but I know I can never move back after the trouble I went through to get away from my hometown. I sighed as I got up to get ready for work I would feel better after my performance.

- Rocky's Point of View- 

Thinking about it just made me smile Iggy performance was hard and we had a date this day couldn't get any better. I always ask her to come over to see her apartment but she always says it not clean or has some sort of excuse. But it's whatever as long as she's my girl. 

'' Nigga get up we gotta hit rounds this money anit gonna make itself'' Ferg yelled at me kicking my feet down of the coffee table. 

'' I coming nigga damn'' I said getting up. Living in the Mob house is great but sometimes they just need to gimme my space. I wish i still lived with my moms but she kicked me out when she found out I was in the game. The mob has my back though. Sometimes I just want to be back with my mom I thought as I put on my Timberlands and headed out with Ferg.

-Iggy's Point of View-

I was finally at Trap Gold on stage where i belonged. Frank said i had to appeal to more people so he brought some strippers from the left wing to dance to my Song cheeks and told me to do a little something too. I had no problem with that so i went to the back to get ready.

I liked my look and i was not changing for anyone. So i strutted on stage with the strippers behind me and did my thing for a whole 15 minutes and i didn't care who saw. When i make it big it'll be me, myself and my money.