Working on my shiii

I was woken up early in the morning by my phone alarm. I unlocked my phone to find 2 messages from Rocky.
 "hey Iggy what's up"

"oh you busy hit me back later"  Opps oh well I'll reply in first period I thought as I made my way to my bathroom. I undressed and got in the shower then did my daily routine.. I took Jake outside the building to pee laid out some newspapers for him just in case so my stuff and headed out. 

 I got to school and went to first period which was gym since it was day 2 I'd talk to Rocky then. I got changed into my gym clothes and headed put and sure enough there was Rocky.

  "Hey Iggy" he smiled.

 "Hey Rocky what's up" I smiled walking to the gym door. 
 "Girl stop playing why didn't you reply" he asked in a joking tone.
 "Sorry hun the world doesn't revolve around you" I joked back.
 "Now that's where you're wrong later babe" he said as he smiled his million dollar smile then left.
 Damn he looked good today his braids looked fresh too.
 Gym was over and I head to my music and computers class. I finished the beat I'd been working on for my song 'Runway' it was going great so far I knew I was going to get a good grade but it wasn't only about that.
 School went by fast but I did have to work a long shift tonight. I went home walked out feed Jake then went to get ready I'm currently working as a waitress/ club performer. I put on my waitress uniform and put my costume in my bag kissed Jake and headed out.
 I got the restaurant I worked at and man did time pass slowly but I couldn't wait to get to ' Trap gold' the underground club I'd be soon performing at. I rap there all the time but I was excited to rap SLO since I had time to finish it in class. I was finally 10 and I was off the clock I went to grab my stuff and I checked my phone. 
 * Missed call *

and of course it was from Rocky but I had to work and no doubt he was out with the A$AP Mob doing the same. I double checked my bag for all my stuff and made my way to my car.
 -At Trap Gold- 
 "Hey Iggy how are things? Good? Good. Just letting you know your schedule tonight you can do a set of 3 songs it's young artist night so people you know will be here and jealous since you're a regular you get more time. You're on in 30" the manager said and walked away sometimes I swear that man could have a whole conversation by himself. I walked to the washed room and changed into my stage costume and I looked fresh to death. I walked out in my socks to the employee lounge and plugged in my strainer and did my hair and makeup. By the time I was don't I had 10 minutes left so I went to the stage to set up my laptop and music for the show I'm my own DJ Frank (my manager) doesn't think in ready for one yet. But as long as I was rapping I was fine with it soon enough people were pouring in through ever door and damn I did know a lot of them. I wasn't scared though this is my turf. I was done setting up but went off stage so that Frank could intro me and ' get the crowd hype' as he would say. I went over lyrics in my head as I put on my heels. I hear my name called and I knew it was time I went out to a cheering crowd and bright lights just how I liked it.
 " hey everyone I'm Iggy Azalea hope you're ready for what I'm about to perform for you guys" I say. I hear applause and my name being yelled so I was pumped. I walked to my laptop and my first track started to play a fast o e to get people hyped. 
 - Performance- 
*bass* 
 " Lemme hear ya say drop that shit !"  
 " DROP THAT SHIT"  " Lemme hear ya say drop that shit !"  
 "DROP THAT SHIT"  " Lemme hear ya say drop that shit !" 
 " DROP THAT SHIT"  

 -End of 'Drop that'- 

 ''I'm going to sing a new song for you guys it's called SLO'' I say as I get behind my computer. 

 (song link at the side)

 I was finished my set for the night so I went to go change out of my costume when I bumped into someone.

 ''Da fuuu'' the person said stumbling. I looked up to find Rocky.

 ''Rocky what are you doing here'' i asked alarmed hurrying to my bag to get to my hoodie and sweatpants.

 ''Damn Iggy you went hard out there'' he complemented in awe.

'' I dabble'' I smirked at I got my stuff not bothering to change.

 ''Later Rocky'' I said as I left.    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to leave me comments :)