I F**king Love You

Warning - includes smut

Song - 2 become 1 by the spice girls

"You are so goddamn beautiful." Timmy whispered in my ear as we danced. Our wedding day raced away from us, as all exciting days do, and we were now swaying on an empty dance floor. A few of our drunk friends still at the sidelines laughing about whatever.

"Still can't get over Lois' gift." I said.
"Oh I know. It'll make tonight real special. In a proper hotel with a proper good girl."
He combed whisps of hair behind my ear.

"Tell you what I can't get over." He brought up.
"What?" I smiled.
"That dress and how fucking good my baby looks in it."
I giggled at his complement.
He pulled me closer as we swayed to the music.

"Today has been amazing, I love showing off how much I love you." I said.
"Me too baby."
"Hey do you think we're a little crazy? Marrying the same year we met?" I asked.

"Oh absolutely. But you do crazy things when you're in love and I'm never gonna stop loving you - so I'm looking forward to our crazy life." He said drawing the words out meaningfully.

Leaning my head over his shoulder I looked at his two friends completely drunk, then the clock twelve forty two am.

"Hey Tim. You wanna go up to the suite now? I think most people have gone and if I'm honest, I've been really looking forward to this part of the day." I looked him right in the eye.

He allowed himself a chuckle "me too." And a brief kiss on my nose.

...

We got into the hotel room that was above the pub/bar we'd had our reception in. It wasn't the place that had a honeymoon suite but it had a grand one and Lois had obviously said it was for newlyweds.

It was cosy small with a big white bed covered in rose petals. There was also a bucket of champagne with a note on a table.
The note read;

Timothée and Y/n. Happy wedding day! Enjoy this suite on your wedding night lots of love from Lois.

I opened the champagne bottle and poured us each a glass. We clinked and sat on the end of the bed, the glasses now sat on the bedside table.
"We're married." I whispered almost to myself.
"I know, husband and wife."
"Woah I'm a wife. Sound like an adult." I laughed.

"You are an adult." He chuckled.
"I know just sometimes my brain forgets."
We had a laugh about how we felt a year older all of a sudden.

"Seriously though," Timmy began "I feel so happy we did this." He put a hand on my thigh.
"Me too." I said holding his hand.

We locked eyes and he kissed me. Softly, slowly. His tongue danced with mine and his hands guided me to lie back. Continuing to kiss me his left hand traced my silhouette up to my cheek and rested there.

He took deep inhales when he could not wanting to break away from my lips. I arched my back just enough to get to zip at the back of my dress and tug at it.

He sensed what I was doing and undone his tie, then the buttons of his shirt, finally disregarding it to the floor. While I pulled my dress away from my body.

Underneath I wore a white bra and panties set that was lacy and bought purely with the intention of turning Timmy on.
"Wow," he said biting his bottom lip.
I smiled - mission complete.

But his eyes weren't entirely lustful, he looked a little sad.
"Tim, are you okay?" I asked concerned. He was sitting, straddling me. He wiped away a single tear.
"I love you so much." He whispered.
"I love you too." I said, sitting up body against his.

"So much." I finished, kissing him.
This time I grabbed his face feeling emotion swell between us. A few more moments passed of us just kissing deeply, breathing in each other then he unzipped his dress trousers.
Noting this, I reach down and palmed his erection feeling him groan into my mouth.

Another gentle push back onto the bed. His trousers were off.
The next few items; my panties, my bra and his boxers were taken off after more hurriedly as the passion urged.

He lined his erection up and looked me in the eye.
"You okay?"
"Yes." I said truthfully. He pushed his member into me slowly - like the first time so much care and precision.

He moaned in an almost girlish tone when he started to thrust his hips up. I spread my legs wide letting him in me as deep as he could go.
He kissed my breasts, still looking at me. My head rolled back in pleasure.

He was thrusting slowly but deeply and passionately with so much love in his eyes. He started to circle my clit and I couldn't help but whine loudly. I felt him chuckle lightly on my skin.

"Kiss me." I said desperately. He gladly obliged connecting his lips to mine and still continuing his efforts down below. It didn't feel like sex anymore this was making love, giving ourselves to each other.

I melted under his lips feeling so eternally happy and relaxed as if I was on the most expensive luxurious drug in the world. And to think I was gonna let all that go.

He pulled his lips away from mine reluctantly.
"Baby...I'm gonna cum." He said as if sorry that this was going to end soon.
"Me too baby." I said one hand on his cheek.

He thrust into me harder a few more times and came. A little more pressure on my clit caused me to climax as well. We moaned and groaned writhing against each other.

His body went limp and he relaxed on top of me, tucking hair behind my ear lovingly.
"I fucking love you."
"I fucking love you too."

A/N: I'm really enjoying writing this story, so I've decided not to end it here and keep going :)