Chapter 21: After Work

AN: heyo, please comment if you'd like me to add some drama and make this fanfic a little longer. If you want me to keep it more wholesome... well, then the end is near (in 10+ chapters, probably)

Slight TW: NCC 

Also; gotta love smut on a Friday.

After Rae had gotten her new products onto the shelves, the shop was a lot more popular than before, and even without any particular advertisements, the customers were pouring in. If they kept selling this well, it wouldn't be long before she could afford the advertisements and so much more.

It would also mean that she could switch up the opening and closing hours a bit and hire a worker before school started up again, although that was in a little under 2 weeks.

"I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art," Fred's familiar voice sounded as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. What looked to be about 4 different customers were left in the shop.

"Do you think about those cheesy lines on your way here?" She smiled up at him, intertwining their hands immediately.

"They just fly into my mind whenever I'm in the presence of your beauty," Fred chuckled as she lifted their hands to kiss the back of his.

"Of course, Red, always the quick retort," Rae smiled, and from his hand she pulled him closer to her, feeling the heat of his body against her and simply loving it.

"How are you always so cold? It's August, you cold-hearted bitch," Fred lovingly chuckled.

"I'm gonna tell people we're closing, so I gotta turn the bitch on, I'll be right back," She giggled, squeezing his hand before moving through the store to inform the customers, and it didn't take long for all of them to be on their way through Diagon Alley.

Upstairs inside of her flat, Rae opened the window in her bedroom, swinging her legs out of it while pulling the joint out of her breast pocket. She had stepped out of her work clothes this time around, as had Fred.

"George wanted me to take his shift today," He smiled while taking the joint and the lighter from her hand, knowing that she didn't like lighting it up.

In reality, it was because she loved the way he looked as he did it. He was still standing inside the bedroom, her back resting against his chest while the hand clutching the lighter was limply wrapped around her shoulders.

Fred put the butt of it in between his lips, pulling her closer as he leaned in to light it, tilting his head slightly. The smirk was wide on his face as he inhaled the first smoke.

"Sharing is caring," he muttered before pressing his lips to hers, and she couldn't just feel but also taste the smoke entering her own body. Rae pressed her back further into him, his hand no longer holding the lighter gently wrapped around her throat.

"Why'd he want you to take his shift?" She laughed after both of them had exhaled the rest of the smoke.

"Think he wanted more time with Lee, so I'd say their date was a success," Fred chuckled as she took the joint out of his hand.

"How much did you put in it?"

"Not too much, just enough to relax after a long tense day of work." The smirk was wide on Rae's face as she put the joint back up to her lips.

"I can do that much better," Fred laughed as he gripped her by the throat again, tilting her head to kiss her neck while the fumes filled her lungs.

"Prove it," she sighed, running her hand through his flaming fiery hair that she caught glimpses of whenever her eyes fluttered open.

"Be careful or I'll take you right here and let everyone see," Fred growled as he trailed his fingers across her exposed skin and under her crop top, where he very well knew no bra would be found.