Prologue

It's been a week after the shootout by Digvijay..., After abhi was shot pragya admitted him in Hospital but since the Digvijay's goons were behind her and she was injured due to that she was unable to fight back..., but she was caught by goon and they shot pragya at same spot on head where abhi was shot.., and pragya fell from cliff....

Parallely at the same time when Ranbir was trying to Marry Prachi by cheat.., Prachi caught him and slapped Ranbir for his cheat and left from their.....

Digvijay thought pragya is dead after falling from cliff and he planted gayatri in abhi's house and got to know that abhi is mentally Unstable....

Ranbir agreed for engagement with hidden motive....

So now it day before engagement....
.
.
.
Scene.1.

M.K Mansion....

M.k family is sitting in Living Room..., Jeweller is their he is showing different kind of Ring designs for Ranbir and Rhea's ring ceremony..., Rhea is super excited.., Everyone was happy.., Tanu was trying to impress Rhea...

Tanu: Rhea see this design.., I think this diamond ring will look best on u...

Rhea: no thanks aunty.., I'll look for it myself....

Tanu gets irritated hearing aunty, but alia signs her to keep quiet...

Vikram(wishpers): pallavi where's Ranbir.., I told u that don't force him for engagement.., he doesn't love Rhea....

Pallavi: u just shut up.., Ranbir is happy with this engagement.., and love will happen after marriage.., I don't want that prachi back in my son's life.., do u get that...

Ranbir comes their walking with full attitude wearing a black tuxedo with glasses...., He was talking on phone...

Ranbir: yes get that deal finalized...,

Rhea gets happy seeing him.., she goes and tries to hug him but Ranbir holds her hand.., they were away from family so they couldn't hear them...

Ranbir: leave hug, if u dare to touch me again I will be the worse Rhea Mehra.., I'm doing this engagement just coz of Mom.., ok..

Everyone were seeing them so Ranbir cups Rhea face and warns her smilingly.., rest were thinking that they were having lovey dovey talk..

Rhea: Ranbir, I was just...

Ranbir: I least care what u do.., now just put a fake smile on your face.., or else I'll cancel this engagement right away.., am I clear Ms. Rhea Mehra....

Rhea gets little scared hearing his dangerous tone..., and puts a fake smile on face...

Pallavi: Ranbir beta come na.., select your engagement ring...

Ranbir: Mom, Rhea's choice is good.., plz u ask her.., I have an important video call to attend....

Saying this Ranbir leaves to his Room.., followed by Aryan...

Rhea doesn't tell anyone, not even alia..,

Rhea thinks " I know Ranbir that u r angry on me coz of that prachi, but don't worry once engagement is done u will start loving me..."... she smirks...

Scene.2.

Rathore Mansion (Digvijay's house...)

Digvijay slaps his man and shouts...

Digvijay: u fucking bastards.., u can't get single proof.., so that I can prove abhishek mehra mad in front of whole world...

Man: so..sorry sir.., actually alia mehra played her game very well.., the doctor she hired for abhishek is out of town and no one else knows that abhi is mad except his family....