Part 14

Scene.1.

At Mall...

Rhea came and enters the Mall.., Ranbir also came behind her but he missed to see her and was searching for Rhea..., she was with Tanu...

Rhea: where's Mom, Tanu Aunty...

Tanu: she's in that shop with her sister Disha...,

Rhea goes to that shop to confront Pragya, but Ranbir puts hand on her mouth and takes her from their forcibly, Rhea tries to move and sees Tanu unconscious...

Ranbir: don't u dare to shout, or else u will be in the same situation like this Tanu.., Now comes with me and leave this bitch here...

Rhea gets scared hearing his tone.., Ranbir drags Rhea to an isolated area...., some people surround Tanu.., Pragya turns and sees crowd...

Pragya: what's happening their...

Disha: I think someone went unconscious, I should see her being a doctor..

Pragya: leave this crap.., hoga koi.., we should not care about other's.., that lady's family will come and take her.., let's go.., I don't like to waste my time on social services...

They leave from their without seeing Tanu's face...

At an isolated corner of Mall...,

Ranbir pushes Rhea forcibly..,

Rhea(shouts): what the hell is wrong with u Ranbir.., how can u behave like this.., u hit Tanu aunty...,

Ranbir: shut up, or else I can even hit u., in fact i can even kill u bitch.., what kind of girl u are Rhea, how disgusting.., yesterday only prachi threw u out of her house and now u are here to meet her mom...

Rhea: she's my mom too and u are calling me disgusting then what u are, u trapped me and buji in a fake drug case, and came here by lying to here family, and for whom for that prachi that bi..

Ranbir slaps her hard..., Rhea holds her cheek and gets highly shocked seeing Ranbir's bloodshot eyes...

Ranbir: last warning, don't u dare to utter a word against my prachi.., and I don't regret trapping u in that drug case just like u who tried to kill her own sister and also misbehaved with her mom, and moreover that u don't even think about your father who is mentally Unstable.., such a selfish and disgusting girl u are Rhea...

Rhea was teary eyed hearing her accusations.....,

Ranbir: and now listen to me carefully,  I'm very dangerous, it was me who gave proof against Mishti to pragya Aunty..,(Rhea was shocked hearing him) so u better understand, if I don't care for my twin sister, then y would I care for u.., the only thing matters to me in my life is prachi.., so don't u dare come in between me and prachi.., or else I swear I'll kill u.., now better leave from London..., and how did u got out of jail..,

Rhea: I'm not answerable to u..

Ranbir: don't worry I'll find out it in my way.....

Saying this he goes from their leaving a shocked Rhea...

Scene.2.

At Purab's Office...,

Purab's blood was boiling in anger seeing Alia.., while alia was speechless....

Vikram: Hello, Mr. Khanna.., I'm Vikram Kohli...

Purab: oh father of that slut Mishti kohli right...,

Vikram was shocked hearing his words..

Vikram: Mind your words Mr. Khanna and how u know my daughter....