Part 9

Hello Everyone!!!
Good to be Back...

Story till Now:

After Abhi was shot by Digvijay, even Pragya was shot, Abhi became mentally Unstable while Pragya lost her memory, Pragya is a super rich and lives in London with her kids, Ranbir traps Alia and Rhea in a fake drug case and cancels his engagement with Rhea and leaving to London to get prachi.., Other side Ranbir's sister Mishti blames Prachi's Brother Arav for raping her, Pallavi calls Arav and in turn Prachi insults her badly and warns them to stay away from her family.., They file a complaint in Delgi police, but due to prachi's threatening they take complaint back, and Vikram gets to know that someone from London is ready to invest in his and abhi's sinking company, so they head to London, before going Mishti strikes a deal with Rhea to get Arav in exchange of Ranbir and also getting alia and Rhea out of Jail.., Arora's Meet Khanna's.., Prachi tells Disha and Purab about Pragya's Memory Loss, They have a business deal while Pragya asks someone to find out about Purab and Disha.., Arav and purab and Disha's daughter Avni, are in a intimate relationship while Mishti head towards a police station in London to file a complaint against Arav.., other side Prachi enters Ranbir's Hotel Room and points a gun at him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

At Hotel...,

Ranbir: Prachi are u mad...

Prachi: yes I'm mad when it comes to my family and what did u thought, u will use sahana for your selfish reasons and I won't know..., in that case u don't know me baby...,

Prachi points a gun at him., Ranbir was shocked..., Prachi pulls the trigger and shoots on a pillow beside Ranbir, The pillow burst and cotton comes out, while Ranbir was in shock, Prachi smirks seeing his situation...

Prachi: kya hua baklu dar laga....

Ranbir comes our of his trance and pulls prachi, she falls on his chest, while Ranbir holds her by waist., Prachi was surprised by his move....

Ranbir: haa thoda, but I love this fear...(he winks at prachi...)

Prachi was surprised by his reaction, she pinches him and gets up...

Prachi: what the hell is wrong with u Ranbir, how dare u involve sahana in this.., don't u have shame to use sahana for your selfish motive...

Ranbir: babe, firstly I'm shameless nowadays, and second thing sahana is my sister too,  I'm not using her, she's just helping me to get u...

Prachi(shouts): are u mad or what, how many time should I tell u that we have nothing between us, its over.., and now stay away from my life...

Ranbir: u are saying this coz your mom lost her memory right...

Prachi was shocked hearing him...

Prachi: how did u know this, sahana right, this girl...(shouts) Manik., bring her inside...

Manik comes with sahana inside the room, Ranbir was surprised seeing them, while sahana was looking down.., Prachi holds her hand tightly...

Prachi: don't u have shame sahana, u made a joke of mom's health by telling it to an outsider.., how could u.., first u told him about our location, u were helping him in his idiotic motive to get me and now u didn't even cared about mom..,

Sahana: No, Prachi I didn't tell Ranbir about mom.., trust me...

Prachi: trust my foot.., i won't leave u today..

She raises her hand to slap sahana, Manik was about to come in between, but Ranbir holds her hand in mid air...

Ranbir: she's right.., she didn't tell me anything about Aunty.., I got to know about it by myself....