Part 17

Scene.1.

Kids nod and leaves towards their room.., Pragya goes towards kitchen to get a water bottle.., and...
.
.
.
A Blast Happens in Kitchen....,

Khanna's were in parking area, were shocked hearing the sound and run inside, while Pragya's kids runs towards kitchen...

Prachi(shouts): Maa.... (she cries)

They all see The whole kitchen on fire, Khanna's also come their.., they get shocked seeing....

Manik: Maa...

Prachi and Manik tries to go inside but Sunny and Disha hold them...

Disha: what are u doing it's all fire...

Prachi: Masi Maa....,

Sahana and Arav also cry..., Ali with servants bring fire extinguishers and try to extinguish it...,

Manik: I can't wait more...

He pushes sunny and was about to go inside when he hears pragya's voice...

Pragya: Manik..., ruko...

They all see Pragya coming from other side holding Ranbir Hand....

Kids rush to her...

Arav: Mumma, aap thik ho na...

Sahana hugs her tightly and cries, she was very scared...

Pragya: calm down baby, I'm ohk....

Disha: guys let her take rest come...

They take Pragya to her room while outside fire brigade comes and extinguish the fire fully....

After some time....,

In Pragya's Room....,

Everyone was standing surrounding her bed, Pragya drinks water and takes a medicine, disha dresses a wound on her elbow..., They all were looking at Pragya with tears...

Pragya: what's happening guys, I'm not dead that u are crying...

Purab: think before u speak dii, what if something had happened to u...

Pragya: but I'm well na purab...

Arav/sahana: Mumma...,

The sit on either side of pragya and hug her..

Pragya: aru, sahana I'm ok baccha...

Sunny: But how did this happen...

Ranbir: Woh...

Pragya: woh, cylinder blast... (she signs no to Ranbir) but don't worry, I'll talk to servants, and thanks to Ranbir, he came in nik of time and saved me....  Thanks Ranbir...

Ranbir nods while Prachi looks at him.....

Ali comes with the fire team officer...

Ali: Boss, everything is under control...

Pragya: ohk, and officer thank you..(Fire officer nods and leaves) guys I'm ohk trust me and Purab and Disha u guys stay here only today.., it's too late...

Purab: ohk dii, but u take care and call us if u need something...

He kisses pragya's forehead..

Disha: ya, dii.., and now u sleep let medicine do its work..

Pragya nods and DishRub leave.., Prachi and Manik were standing at corner and looking at Pragya with tears in her eyes, Pragya signs them to come near her....