Part 6

Scene.1.

Arora's Villa....

Pragya was practicing Marshall Arts.., as being a Mafia Queen, she needs to do some exercise in order to save herself from any type of Danger..., and also some other exercises..., it was her morning routine..., and currently she was practicing Slack Lining....

, and currently she was practicing Slack Lining

Prachi and Manik come their..,

Manik(wishpers): be carefully, Maa shouldn't get any doubt....

Prachi nods and goes to Pragya.., Pragya comes down and starts stretching exercises, Manik and Prachi comes beside them and starts random talking while doing some exercise....

Manik: Prachi, tomorrow u have meeting with Sk right, they are coming to London today....

Prachi: aah yes Manik, Arora Technologies is going to have a deal with them.., u tell me what's going on in Malhotra Industries..,

Manik: I was thinking about expanding my business in India.., but I don't think it's a good deal., most of the companies in India are not that good to invest.., for example that Goenka Industries .., I almost invested in that company but at last moment I backed off as the company was already bankrupt....

Pragya looks at them...

Pragya: and that's your Mistake, how could u be so irresponsible.., if u had sign the deal then u would have faced huge losses..., Manik u are my son.., not biological but I did your upbringing.., u should have some Business sense like me.., I'm Business queen.

Manik: sorry Maa, but they fooled me.., and now I decided that I won't invest in any Indian company.., and u also don't invest.., by the what about the black money we got by selling diamonds...

Pragya: I was thinking to invest them in an Indian Company.., but listening to u I'm confused...

Prachi and Manik act shocked...

Prachi: mom, Manik faced so much problems, still u wanna expand Business in India.., instead u invest in Khanna Industries.., u should meet SK's Father....

Pragya: cool.., fix my meeting with Mr. Khanna, I'll go now u guys carry on and where are Arav and Sahana...

Prachi: Aru is sleeping and sahana is at her friend's house for a sleepover and with security....

Pragya nods and lives while Manik and Prachi hi - fies...

Prachi: thank God, now mom won't think about any Indian business, or else she would have known about M.K Industries....

Scene.2.

M.K Mansion...

In Vikram and Pallavi's Room...

Vikram was sitting tensed in his Room, Pallavi comes and sees him like this...

Pallavi: what happened Vikram, worried about Ranbir...