Part 8

Scene.1.

Arora Empire....

In Pragya's Cabin....

Prachi opens the door of cabin...

Prachi: Mom...

she gets shocked seeing purab and Disha their while Disha was also surprised seeing prachi.....

Purab: Dii...

He tries to hug her but pragya moves backwards...

Pragya: excuse me.., who the hell are u and what are u doing in my cabin, and y are u calling me as dii...

Disha and purab look on.., Prachi gets worried, Manik and Sunny enter...

Disha: coz we are your...

Sunny: coz u look like my Badi mom.., their elder sister.., Mom, Dad I know u are emotional seeing her but she's not what u are thinking...

Prachi: exactly and Mrs. Khanna...(she goes and holds Disha's hand and winks at her, while sunny nods no to Purab and Disha hiding from pragya) SK told me that your sister was almost a lookalikes of my mom in facial features.., but she's Industrialist Arora, not your sister...

Disha and Purab were confused when sunny message them on phone to play along., they nod...

Pragya: enough what's going on here., and what sister and Prachi what are u doing here, u had a meeting right, and my head..(she holds her head, Prachi gets worried)

Manik: Maa, I'll explain.., SK u take your parents out.., we need to talk..

Sunny: yaa yes.., Mom and Dad come I'll explain u....

He take an confused purab and Disha out, while Pragya gives a questioning look to Prachi and Manik...

Prachi: Mom, u sit I'll explain...

Pragya sits on chair and drinks water...

Manik: Maa, actually Disha is not well.., oh her elder sister was almost your lookalike and she died in a car accident, so when sunny saw your wallpaper on prachi's phone, he told us everything and we came here as we don't want Mrs. Khanna in any trauma....

Pragya gets convinced....

Pragya: oh bad itni si baat.., don't what I was thinking..., anyway let's cancel this meeting.., Mr. and Mrs. Khanna were in shock., let's do one thing call them for dinner tonight at our house.., there only we will talk about Business...

Prachi: ok Mom...,

Prachi Thinks " if I disagree then mom will get doubt, thank got she is convinced with this fake explanation, now I have to handle Disha Masi..."...

Manik: Maa, Good News we signed deal with Khanna Technologies, and trust me our shares will rise rapidly now...

Pragya gets happy hearing about profit.....

Pragya: oh that's really cool, I'm proud of u both...

Manik and Prachi touch her feet and hugs them.., Prachi shows thumbs up to Manik..

Prachi: Mom, I think me and Manik should personally drop them to their house.., what say...

Pragya: ok.., and then u guys enjoy no Business for today...

Manik and Prachi leave while pragya gets back to her work....

At Arora Technologies...

Arav and Avni were waiting for their siblings, but they didn't know that they already left..,