Part 10

Scene.1.

Arora's Villa...

In Living Room...

Pragya was pacing here and their.., Anger was clearly seen on her face.., Disha comes their...

Disha: Hi Dii, what happens all ok.., u look tensed...

Pragya: not tensed, I'm hell angry.., Ali where the hell are kids..,

Ali: boss, They are coming, I informed Arav.

Disha: dii, u drink this water and calm down, kids are coming.., I talked to Avni she's with Arav...

Pragya nods.., Prachi, Manik and Sahana come.., They look at Pragya who was staring them angrily...

Pragya: oh u came.., wow, Welcome Ms. Prachi Arora.., The Mafia Princess...

Prachi gulps seeing her anger...,

Manik: what happened Maa, y are u angry....

Pragya: u know it very well what happened sweetheart, then also have a look..(she takes some papers and throws at them) this your nonsense....

Prachi reads the papers and gets shocked, She nods at Manik...

Disha: what happened Guys, Prachi what's in the paper....

Arav and Avni walk in.., Pragya fake smiles at them...

Pragya: welcome my baby, Kahan se aa raje hon...

Arav: what happened Mumma...

Avni: Aunty, we are coming from a party...

Pragya: did I asked u (avni nods no) then just shut up and stand quietly, and u Arav Arora...(Prachi interrupts)

Prachi: Mom, u just know half truth plz let me explain.., Arav is innocent...

Disha: but what did he do...

Pragya: A girl is blaming him for raping her.., this are the copies of the complaint that girl filed against him..., and his siblings are threatening the girls family....

Disha, Avni and Sahana gets shocked...,
Disha signs prachi what's happening..,

Prachi: Mom the girl is lying....,

Manik: exactly maa, do u really think your son's can force a girl...

Pragya(shouts): Never, I know my son's, u both are my pride and I know u won't do any such sin, but what u guys did.., their some girl is blaming my son for such heinous act, and u are hiding it from me...

Arav holds her hand...

Arav: Mumma, really I didn't do anything and I don't wanna go to jail for crime which I didn't do...(he was teary eyed, Pragya hugs him)

Pragya: Jail, no baby, I won't let even go to police station.., nothing will happen to u.., I'm Mafia queen.., and now I'll handle this Matter.., but now u have to be mature.., this parties, hanging out with girls and one night stands and all that..., stop this and concentrate on planning your future.., u have to handle this Empire one day.., ok..

Arav nods...,

Disha: she's right.., Arav whatever happened u are not at fault but if u are with someone, u should know that person.., and who is that girl...

Pragya: Mishti Kohli..., they are here in London..,

Prachi: but how's this possible.., I threatened them and they took their complaint back in india...

Pragya: coz u are a fool.., they double crossed u.., They took complaint back, came to London and filed a complaint here.., thanks to that cop who works for me.., he didn't filed any official complaint.., he tricked them with this paper..., or else media would have created a mess....