Part 16

Scene.1.

Arora's Villa.....

Everyone was sitting their except Purab, as they were planning a surprise for him...

Pragya: so, guys this is the plan and u all should work according to it...

Disha: exactly, tomorrow's party should be marvelous and till then no one will wish purab, even I won't..., ohk..

Everyone nods...

Sunny: and getting dad here, is my work.., me and Manik will do it right bro...

Manik: of course...,

Prachi: but guys, chuks will feel bad na, if we don't wish him....

Avni: I agree, my poor dad...

Disha: oh hello, Dad or chuks ki chamchi, this to surprise him only...

Pragya: exactly, now let's go and meet at dinner .., its prepared...

They all leave..., Prachi was leaving outside, Ranbir follows her..., Prachi sees that...

Prachi: where.., office hours are over, now no need to follow me..., and I told u na stay away from as much as possible...

Ranbir: and that's what is not possible for me...

Manik: In that case let me remind u, how badly I trashed u in club that day, I think u want history to repeat itself.., listen boy, now u are trying my patience, If prachi had even 1% intrest in u then I would have backed off, but now u are troubling her and that's what I hate and don't forget kohli's are still in London.., so think of your family...

He threatens Ranbir, Prachi looks on..., she gets a message..., Ranbir notices that..

Prachi: Manik, chalo..., and u Ranbir..,, go and help other's in party preparations...

They go from their...,

Ranbir: what's happening,where did she go.., now I should go and meet my family and ask them to leave India..., although I don't like them anymore but still they are my parents....

He also leaves from their...

Scene.2.

At Hotel...,

In Vikram's Room....,

Vikram was packing his bags when Pallavi and Mishti come their....

Pallavi: what's happening, where are we going...

Vikram: Back to India and I warn u, no arguements...

Mishti: But dad, how can we go like this...

Vikram: toh kya yahan reh ke aur beizzati karwani hai.., this abhi and a his family.., I never imagined that I'll say this but.., this Mehra Family is a curse on us...,

Pallavi: y are u speaking like this Vikram, what happened., did that deal...

Vikram: it got canceled, why coz that Investor purab Khanna was pragya's brother who hates abhi and alia to the core.., and he threatened me that he won't let anyone invest in our company..., and now  we are almost running out of money....

Pallavi and Mishti were shocked hearing him..., alia comes their...

Alia: u are right we should go back...

Vikram: of course as I'm gonna break the Business partnership in between Mehra's and kohli's .....

Alia was shocked hearing him...

Alia: what are u speaking Vikram, are u out of your  mind...

Vikram: abhi is out of his mind.., he's mad and I can't do my Business with an mentally Unstable person...., and get out my room alia now..., u Mehra's are impossible...