Part 18

Scene.1.

Arora's Villa....,

Prachi: Hello guys, thank u all for joining us on our special day, Anniversary of My favorite couple, My chuks and Masi.., so on this Auspicious day.., one more couple is gonna form...(Everyone was confused hearing her, Prachi walks up to Manik.. and speaks) So, Mr. Manik Malhotra.., will u marry me.....

Ranbir freezes on his place while rest look on stunned..., Pragya looks on...,

Manik looks at Prachi and reminisces...

FLASHBACK starts.....,

In the car...,

Manik: what was that..., Marriage and all.., are u serious...

Prachi: of course, I am..., my marriage is gonna happen soon baby...

Manik: what do u mean...

Prachi: our Marriage, Mr. Malhotra...

Manik: what, Marriage that too ours, like really.., listen that day we had a kiss but that was accidental, I hope u remember that...

Prachi: of course I do..., and there can never be a love angle between us.., tomorrow in purab chachu and Disha Masi's Anniversary party I'll propose u and u will accept that...

Manik: but prachi, why this marriage...

Prachi: coz I have to get Ranbir out of my life.., he's just wasting his time behind me.., he's obsessed with me.., and if mom gets to know about this then mom will directly shoot him..., that's why I'm scared for his life and mom's anger.., I threatened Ranbir, I told him that I hate him then also he's not leaving..., what is wrong with this boy...

Manik: u love him.,(Prachi looks at him) yes or no..., answer me directly....

Prachi: No.., a Big no..., but I really care for Ranbir, he's a good human being but we are not meant to be together..., Prachi and Ranbir can never be one.., so u do as I say..

Manik: think again prachi, I'm with u but media will be their in party..., and what about Maa...

Prachi: I know how to handle mom, I just hope Ranbir gets heartbroken and leaves from here...(she speaks sadly....)

FLASHBACK Ends....,

Prachi: Manik..,(he gets out of his trance) answer me, will u marry me....(Manik nods)

Manik: sure, I'll....(he smiles, while everyone claps)

Media was about to publish this news but pragya signs ali to stop them, and goes to them, while Ranbir breaks the glass in hand angrily, his hand bleeds....

Pragya(sternly): Prachi and Manik, what the hell is happening..., in my room now..., Sunny handle the guests...(he nods)

She leaves from their followed by Prachi and Manik..., Dishrub also go behind them.., while sunny handles the party, Ranbir goes from their....

In Pragya's Room...

Pragya(shouts): what the hell was that..., Prachi u didn't even tell me about this...

Prachi: what's wrong mom, y are u reacting like this...

Pragya: like really, till date I didn't saw any kind of love angle between u two and suddenly u proposed him and he accepted it.., what's going and I need a genuine answer...

Prachi: who said that we love each other, mom u know very well that I don't believe in love...

Manik: and same applies to me.., so we thought we are childhood best friends and we know each other very well, so we thought....