Part 1

Scene.1.

A Big Villa is shown..., "Arora's Paradise" was the name...

It was a Beautiful villa spread in acres

It was a Beautiful villa spread in acres.., with a lake view... Prachi, Sahana and Manik  were sitting in Living Room..., Prachi was having Ice cream.., while Manik was having coffee.., and sahana was sitting on sofa quietly.., she was little scared....

Prachi: sahana, ice - cream..., (she says teasing her...)

Sahana: Bhai.., see na she's teasing me...(she frowns complaining manik)

Manik: prachi now enough, don't tease my baby....

Prachi: oh hello.., your baby herself created a mess.., now she has to face mom's anger that's not my problem..., who told her to go out alone and top of that she got kidnapped...

Sahana: ok yr sorry na.., but bhai (she goes and hugs Manik) plz save me from mom's anger.., she will scold me a lot...(she says making an innocent pout..)

Manik speaks while sipping coffee...

Manik: sorry princess, but I can't save u from Ma's anger.., u did mistake.., she's on the way..., I'll try to calm her anger but I can't guarantee...,

Manik calls Pragya as Ma.., and treats sahana and Arav just like his siblings...,

Sahana: Prachi.., plz help kr de.., I'm your baby sister na...(she makes a innocent pout)

Prachi: cool I'll try...,

Voice: what are u gonna try Ms. Arora...

They all turn and see pragya enter with her bodyguards in full Attitude and Anger.., and removes her goggles..,

Sahana gets scared and hides behind Manik

Pragya: stop hiding behind your brother.., sahana just come here right now...(she says in stern voice..)

Prachi(wishpers): sahana chup chap ja.., warna bohot daat padegi....

Sahana quietly comes and stands in front of Pragya but doesn't look in her eyes...