Part 7

Scene.1.

In the Club...

Prachi: Hello, who the hell is this..,

Its Ranbir on other side...

Ranbir(emotionally): Prachi....

Prachi gets shocked hearing the voice...

Prachi: Ra.., Ranbir.....

Ranbir: u remember my voice...

Prachi had many emotions in her but she doesn't show, she shouts...

Prachi(shouts): how dare u call me..,and how did u got my number...

Ranbir: don't u think we need to meet.., I'm in your city...

Prachi: what nonsense, u are in London...

Ranbir: yup.., come and meet me.., I'm in the parking area of same club u are partying...

Prachi: fuck.., how do u know that I'm here., If u are stalking me, then trust me Ranbir u are playing with fire.., and u will get burn...

Ranbir: I Love this fire sweetheart, so come and meet me...(He hangs up..)

Prachi thinks " what the hell, how did he come here and why..."...

She goes from their to Ranbir..., Manik sees her going but his friend calls him...

In Parking Lot....

Ranbir was waiting for Prachi.., Prachi comes their in full anger..., she shouts...

Prachi: Ranbir kohli...(she walk towards him with her bloodshot eyes, while Ranbir was teary eyed seeing her) how dare u call me...

Ranbir was just staring her and smiles.., He doesn't replies so prachi snaps ,he gets out of trance...

Ranbir: Prachi ...(he tries to hug her but prachi pushes him with full force.., he falls on floor)

Prachi: don't u dare to touch me

Prachi: don't u dare to touch me.., muje Chuna to door, mera naam lene ke bhi tumhari AUKAAT nahi hai.., do u get that Mr. Ranbir Kohli....

Ranbir was shocked seeing her anger..., he stands up holding his elbow and speaks...

Ranbir: what do u mean prachi.., what's wrong with u.., y are u angry with me.., oh that I tried to marry by cheat that's why, right in that case I'm not sorry for that Ms. Prachi Arora.., in fact I regret that I wasn't successful in my plan, or else u would have been mine....

Prachi was surprised hearing him, she thought he was repenting on what he did..

Prachi: are u in your senses what are u speaking Ranbir.., how could u be so shameless...

Ranbir: correction its obsessed not shameless.., anyway why are u behaving what wrong did I do.., u love me, I love u then.., why this anger my Chikchiki...