Part 4

Scene.1.

M.K Mansion...

Whole police team comes from different Room.., They were carrying two Boxes.., Inspector speaks to them and comes towards M.K family....

Police: Ms. Rhea Mehra and Ms. Alia Mehra you both are under arrest...

Alia and Rhea look on hell shocked while Ranbir smirks....

Alia(shouts): what the hell.., what did we do.

Inspector: as we got tip.., we got this boxes from your room.., and we got drugs in it...(he shows them getting drugs out from box)

Rhea: what.., no...no..no..(stammers) I didn't do anything.., Buji.., tell na...

Alia: exactly and just coz u got boxes from our room that doesn't mean we are drug dealers....

Inspector: we have enough proofs against u.., have a look...

Inspector shows them a video in which Rhea is putting the same box in her car's dickey and even alia was with her., Alia and Rhea gets shocked and look at Ranbir.., Ranbir winks at them and smirks...

FLASHBACK starts..,

A day before Ranbir went to shopping with alia and Rhea.., Then he brought that box and asked Rhea to put the box in dickey.., and cleverly stayed away from CCTV's site..

FLASHBACK ends...

Alia: Ranbir, how dare u to trap us...

Rhea: how could u do this Ranbir...

Ranbir acts shocked...,

Ranbir: what nonsense.., dimaag kaharab ho gaya hai tum dono ka.., what are y speaking

Pallavi: exactly alia, what do u mean by Ranbir Trapped u.., pagal ho gayi ho kya...

Alia: u son Trapped us pallavi, he was the one who gave this box to Rhea and asked her to put it in car's Dickey..(Ranbir nods no)

Ranbir acts emotional and acts to cry..., he goes and holds alia's hand...

Ranbir: alia buji, I don't know why are u trying to trap me.., maybe coz you're stressed and I completely understand., but if u trap me it will just make matter worse.., don't worry I'll try my best to get u out of jail.., but plz don't speak like that...(he starts sobbing and hugs Rhea and alia tightly although they resist, and wishpers in their ears...)

Ranbir(whisper): its payback time bitches.., u separated me and prachi.., so now get ready to face hell....(again starts sobbing)

Alia angrily pushes Ranbir and raises her hand to slap Ranbir but Pallavi holds it...

Pallavi: don't u dare alia.., and y are u trapping my son.., do u have any proof that Ranbir did all this.., and u Ranbir stop crying don't feel bad for them.., they are trapping the one who is helping them.., aehsaan faramosh....

Alia(shouts): Pallavi...

Pallavi: don't shout alia.., I didn't knew that u both are a drug sellers.., and I was a fool to get my son married to this Rhea.., u both twin sisters are same.., just trying to trap my son..., thank god the engagement didn't happened.., Inspector do what u feel right...

Ranbir: but mom.., they are our family...(he says innocently hiding his smirk...)

Dida: shut up Ranbir, if they had thought us as family then wouldn't have tried to trap u..

Alia: I'm saying the truth, ok if Ranbir is really innocent then ask him to swear on his mom..., Ranbir can u...

Ranbir: but y should I.., when I didn't do anything....