Part 13

Scene.1

Next Day...,

In The Morning....,

In Ranbir's Room...,

Ranbir was sleeping Peacefully, he was in deep sleep as he wasn't able to sleep while night, as the servant room was without AC..,
He was sleeping in his boxers, suddenly someone throws cold water on his face, he wakes up with jerk...,

Ranbir(shouts): what the..(He sees Prachi and realizes where he is)

Prachi(smirks): Hell, u are right.., this is gonna be a living hell for u Mr. Ranbir Kohli.., I told go back but u didn't.., so now trust me, main tumhara Aisa haal karungi, that u, yourself will run away....

Ranbir stands up and wipes his body.., Prachi unknowingly starts staring his bare body..., Ranbir smirks seeing her.., and snaps his fingers...

Ranbir: it's ok u can stare.., after all I'm your boyfriend...

Prachi realizes and gets embarrassed...

Prachi: in your dreams.., waise bhi.., I'm Mafia princess, Meri maa mere liye ladko ki line laga degi..., who will be much hotter than u...

Ranbir: so u agree that I'm hot...

Prachi frowns..,

Prachi: U know what, forget it..., I'm not answerable to u...

She was about to go but her leg slips on water, Ranbir tries to hold her but they fall on bed...., They have an eye lock...,

Manik calls Prachi loudly, they get out of trance..., Prachi gets up...

Ranbir(murmurs): Kamina

Prachi: get ready and come or else be ready to lose your job...,

She leaves from their, while Ranbir yawns...

Ranbir: so, Ranbir Kohli.., get ready to start a new adventure with your Chikchiki..., and also I have to find out about how this bitches Rhea and Alia got out of jail..., (He calls aryan) Bro.., how did Rhea and your Mom got out of jail...

Aryan: why should I answer, u don't tell me anything.., then why should I...

Ranbir: cool, I'm sorry for being rude.., and if I get along with prachi, then only u can get sahana.., so bakwaas band and come to point...

Aryan: they got out on bail...

Ranbir: but it was a holiday.., cool find out who bailed them.., something is fishy...

Aryan: I'll see and can u get me sahana's number...

Ranbir: I'll send u..

He hangs up and sends him Sahana's Number....

Scene.2.

In Living Room....

Pragya was living for office, Arav comes downstairs...

Arav: Morning mumma...(he hugs her)

Pragya nods and kisses his forehead...

Pragya: so all well.., and don't sound low baby, that Mishti is not a big deal..,

Arav: I know mumma.., but I'm not feeling well...

Purab: well u think I have a solution of your problem...

Purab speaks coming their..., He side hugs pragya and Arav..

Arav: Chucks...

Pragya: purab u here in morning..