Part 19

Scene.1.

Arora's Villa....

Manik forwards his hand, while Prachi forwards her hand with ring to make Manik wear it and suddenly..., Lights off..,

Pragya: what the hell,  Ali check what happened with Lights....

Prachi puts ring in a finger while someone puts ring in prachi's finger.., Prachi senses something and gets shocked....

Lights come again, Prachi looks at Ranbir who was having a winning smile and winks at prachi, Prachi frowns at him..,

Pragya: what happened ali...,

Ali: Boss, someone switched off the main switch, but everything is under control now..

Sunny sees Rings in Manik and Prachi's Hands...

Sunny: wow, finally my sister got engaged..

Pragya looks at Them surprised, and rings in their hands.., she comes to them, Prachi nods at Manik ....,

Pragya kisses their foreheads...,

Pragya: I don't know why u took this sudden decision, but if my kids are happy then I'm happy.., but I hope this relationship is genuine and both won't disappoint me...

Manik and Prachi feel little guilty for lying to pragya..., They bend and touch their feet...

Arav: so let's click a family photograph...,

Ranbir(whispers to prachi): congratulations Chikchiki for your, ops I mean OUR Engagement..., sweetheart...

Ranbir reminisces bribing a waiter to switch off the lights and also putting ring in Prachi's finger and Manik's too.., Prachi senses his touch and gasped...,

Prachi stomps on his foot..., Ranbir smiles at her.., Arora's and Khanna's gather for a family photo..., photographer was about to click but prachi speaks...,

Prachi: Mom, it's a family photo right, then what are outsiders doing here...(she glares at Ranbir)

Pragya: oh I didn't saw him, Ranbir go and serve the guests...

Ranbir feels bad hearing prachi but fakes a smile and nods at Pragya, while Prachi had the same victory smile which Ranbir had a while ago....,

So, Media got a Breaking News that Prachi Arora and Manik Malhotra got engaged, but the reality was different..., so guests were also leaving, everyone enjoyed purab and Disha's wedding anniversary cum Prachi's engagement party.....

So, now all guests and Media had left, it was only family now...., Ali gives a file to pragya and she puts that file in Manik and Prachi's hands...

Prachi: Mom, what's this...

Pragya: Have a look...

Prachi and Manik read the papers in file and look at Pragya surprised....

Manik: Maa, it's not needed..., what's wrong with u...

Purab: what happened, what is in the papers....

Prachi: Mom has transferred 30% shares of Arora Empire on our Name.., but mom it's not...

Pragya: its needed baby, in fact it's less.., after my death my everything will your only...

Manik: stop it Maa, (He hugs pragya emotionally) we just need u not this property....

Prachi: exactly and don't u dare to talk about this death again...(she hugs them with tears in her eyes)

Pragya: Aree, I didn't mean that..., ok cool I won't speak something like that again, but u will take this gift...