Part 3

Scene.1.

Arora's Villa / M.K Mansion (parallely)

Pallavi angrily calls Arav again..., Prachi picks the call...

Prachi: Hello.., who's this...

Everyone was shocked hearing prachi,  Ranbir gets emotional hearing Prachi's voice.., he moves towards phone....

Pallavi gets angry hearing prachi...,

Pallavi(shouts): Its me...

Prachi didn't recognized her voice...,

Prachi: Maa - Baap ne naam nahi rakha kya.., I don't think that u r voice is so sweet that I'll recognize it.., so tell me your name..

Prachi says sternly while Rest of the family were shocked hearing Prachi ...,

Pallavi: I'm Pallavi Kohli...

Prachi gets shocked and angry hearing her.., she sees the number and recognize it as Vikram's....,

Prachi(shouts): how dare u call me.., and one sec how did u got my brother's number..

Pallavi: I'm not interested in talking to u.., call ur mother I need to tell her about her son's sin....

Prachi(shouts): listen pallavi nor me neither my mom is intrested in taking to u.., (pallavi was stunned as prachi didn't called her pallavi aunty, she directly took her name) and second thing what sin are u talking about, what my brother did with u...

Pallavi: don't talk to me like that prachi..,

Prachi(irritated): listen u bitch come to the point or else.., forget it I'm not interested in talking to u...

prachi cuts the call, while M.K family was shocked hearing prachi's tone...,  Ranbir smirks hearing prachi....

Alia: forget it Pallavi.., no need talk and insult yourself ....

Dida: no alia, this is about my grand daughter we need talk.., Pallo call her again.., I'll speak to her...(dida dials again)

Here prachi was wondering why did they call Arav, she was thinking when she gets the call again...

Prachi thinks " something is fishy, I have to find.." she gets an idea...

She goes to her lab.., The phone was constantly ringing.., she smirks.., while phone was ringing prachi works on her Computer and does something.., A screen starts.., It's Live CCTV Footage of M.K Mansion.., she sees M.K family tensed and dida calling her..., she picks the call....

Prachi: can't u guys understand, I'm not picking the call that mean I'm busy...

Dida: Prachi beta it's me Dida...

Prachi: toh.., kya Aachar dalu tumhara.., (M.K family was speechless) now will u speak...

Dida: enough prachi, we need to talk to pragya .., just make me talk her...

Prachi: listen u oldie, it's not Pragya, its Industrialist Arora for u and second thing My mom is not that free that she will waste her precious time on u morons.., so come to point y u called my brother and what sin that idiot pallavi was talking about.., what my brother did...

Pallavi(shouts): your brother raped my daughter...(she sits on sofa and cries, Mishti also cries..)

Vikram: listen prachi its serious issue.., your brother Arav raped my daughter.., make us talk to your mom or we need to contact police...

Prachi was shocked hearing them.., she sees on screen that Mishti is crying and pallavi too..

Prachi thinks " no this can't be true.., my Arav is a playboy but he can't rape any girl.., and if it was M.k family's drama then y are they crying, they don't know that I'm watching them.., no I can't let them talk to Mom..."...